Photo
- - - - -

WTF is going on down in SC?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,696 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

You did chase him down and beat him to death with a sand wedge, right?

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,558 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

I yelled from the tee box, not knowing what he was doing. By the time my group got to the green, the guys were off out of site. Next hole was a par 3, they finished fast.

#18 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,513 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

They needed that thing yesterday at Fort Mill Golf Club to vaporize the group front of me. If it takes you 7 shots to reach a green on a Par 3, you suck and should spend your money on lessons, not green's fees.

Thankfully the guys at the clubhouse were nice enough to give us a free round when we complained. [B]We teed off at 1:30 and made the turn well close to 5:00.

:eek: I would have went f*ckin' nuts.

I was pretty pissed because I was playing well, and I wanted to get 18 in. I knew by the 3rd hole there was no chance of us getting in a full round.

There was some bull-dike in their group who had to have shot 115 on the front. By the end, we were actively driving into them on every tee, and they still wouldn't pick up.

#19 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,558 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

I was pretty pissed because I was playing well, and I wanted to get 18 in. I knew by the 3rd hole there was no chance of us getting in a full round.

There was some bull-dike in their group who had to have shot 115 on the front. By the end, we were actively driving into them on every tee, and they still wouldn't pick up.

:D LOL. Nothing more frustrating than waiting 10 minutes on a tee box during a good round and then slicing one O.B.

#20 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

Reminds me of Gerald Hege.

#21 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,326 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:42 PM

Reminds me of Gerald Hege.

My thoughts exactly. Sheriff Hege never bought a APC, but if he did buy one, it would only be because they wouldn't let him buy a tank. :)

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com