Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leland, NC

37 posts in this topic

Posted

i have no idea. the traffic reporter got a call she said from some random person about it. it was probably an older, long time resident that refuses to give up the old names of things. it literally put everything to a halt though, and like i said...my app showed the traffic going down 17 for a ways. also all other routes including wooster, 3rd, market, MLK and 421. i came down wooster from the mall that night, and hit traffic at 17th. it took me about 30 minutes to get to downtown from there. thats why i stopped at the bar.

Posted

You need a reason to stop at a bar?

Posted

i do. life is busy, and most days i only relax about an hour before bed. not counting meals anyway. rest of the time is work, commuting and chores. that hour is a luxury for now that probably won't exist come april.

Posted

I would live at Brunswick Forest if I didn't have to cross that damned bridge everyday to get to work. Not gonna happen.

Woot!:)

Posted

can i trade my house on another house?

Posted

can i trade my house on another house?

Sure, if each owner agrees.

Posted

is owner a generic term in that statement that could mean builder or lien holder? i wonder how feasible that would be and if I should even look into it.

Posted

I would seriously like to get out of Wilmington proper. When I moved here, I wasn't in the city limits. Gotta love that annexation. If it weren't for having to deal with the bridge crap everyday, I would consider moving more towards the Leland area.

Posted

is owner a generic term in that statement that could mean builder or lien holder? i wonder how feasible that would be and if I should even look into it.

The owner can be a builder or a person who bought the home. Most builders are not going to want to take on a house of any type in a transaction. They will usually tell you that they are in the selling biz, not the trading biz.

PM me about what you are trying to accomplish.

Posted

thanks fuzz.

MCP. i complain about the bridges everyday. most of the time to myself while driving. we need more lanes.

Posted

I would seriously like to get out of Wilmington proper. When I moved here, I wasn't in the city limits. Gotta love that annexation. If it weren't for having to deal with the bridge crap everyday, I would consider moving more towards the Leland area.

My parents live back behind UNCW and were annexed in some years ago. Now all the roads are torn up and the water and sewer prices have gone up.

Wilmington is one of the worst run cities in the state. Has been for quite some time.