130 replies to this topic

#46 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:11 PM

This is amazing.... People listen to wfnz??

The only thing I listen to is the Frank & Moose show.

#47 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

Here is the link to the interview

http://charlotte.cbs...heriff-in-town/

#48 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

In recent interviews, I've seen both Marty Hurney and Ron Rivera mention Matt Moore.

May not mean anything, but I do think they're at least considering the notion of taking him to camp and letting him compete for a roster spot.

It amazes me that everyone has written off Moore. Granted, he is a FA in a couple weeks, but I still think that Carolina will resign him cheap and he will go into camp as the starter, with Clausen at #2 and then try to sneak Pike on the practice squad. Clausen is not ready. He may never be ready.

Let's be serious here. Take a breath and relax. Vince Young? Panthers don't want a head case on this team, especially in such a vital rebuilding year where the FO would probably be happy with a healthy 5-6 win team and no off the field non sense. I don't see McNabb coming here either.

A couple of people mentioned something about Palmer, but many people (myself included) don't think his arm will ever be the same after Tommy Jone surgery. Delhomme never was. The Bengals won't trade him either.

long story short: Matt Moore will be starter again next year. And right now, considering the options, I'm okay with that.

#49 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

This is amazing.... People listen to wfnz??

The new WFNZ is horrible. Say what you want about Packer leaving, but that really screwed the station. Taylor Z and Marc James are borderline intolerable.

#50 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,823 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

long story short: Matt Moore will be starter again next year.

:eek:

Yay 30 INTs

#51 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

It's time that Barnidge and Rosario gets serious looks. They are the ones with the talent and play making ability to win games. No offense to King, but the safe trustworthy blocking guy isn't going to cut it anymore. I don't think we need to sign a TE. B&R can be the guys we're looking for.

#52 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

With a new staff I won't pretend to know what they should do or who best fits what they are looking for. At this point, I trust them to do what's best personnel wise.

#53 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,645 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

:eek:

Yay 30 INTs

Only if you are throwing them!

#54 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,823 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

Only if you are throwing them!

:dita:

I wouldn't throw more than 20 before I got hurt.

#55 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

They just need to lie to Matt and not tell him he's starting... that seemed to be what got him.

#56 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,809 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

I'd be pretty surprised to see Moore go into the season as the starter. It's far from definite that he'll even be back.

Mind you, I do believe he will get the chance to come to camp and compete, but I'm a long way from going beyond that.

#57 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,444 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

very little upside to moore, but there's not a whole lot of drop off between him and the other FA options out there. i still would rather se what a couple of the other younger vet FAs would bring, we already know about moore.

#58 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

very little upside to moore, but there's not a whole lot of drop off between him and the other FA options out there. i still would rather se what a couple of the other younger vet FAs would bring, we already know about moore.

how can we write moore off if he was in the same offense that clausen was in last year? if people are going to give clausen the benefit of the doubt, i think moore might deserve it too.

#59 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

Man, this guy Rivera is like the polar opposite of John Fox. He's smarter, more articulate, addresses every aspect of every question, and his football philosophy is light years ahead of Fox. I'm so glad Richardson made the transition.

#60 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

Man, this guy Rivera is like the polar opposite of John Fox. He's smarter, more articulate, addresses every aspect of every question, and his football philosophy is light years ahead of Fox. I'm so glad Richardson made the transition.

I was thinking he did more talking in this one interview than Fox did in 9 years, LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com