Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Nick Fairley on ESPN First Take this morning

Dpantherman    558

1 thing to improve on- First step, hand and footwork

Aggressive, dirty play- Everyone is entitled an opinion, he some alot of people told him he plays the game the way it should be played. He just puts his swtich on and it never goes off

Why should a team take Newton- Hes humble, down to Earth (i missed the rest of that part)

Pro-Wrestling name? The Disruptive One

Mother Grabber    7,657

^^via satellite I assume, but he might be in studio, not sure.

Ahh, good point. Maybe he can send him a psychic blindside, Miss Cleo style.

Mother Grabber    7,657

He just puts his swtich on and it never goes off

This part is interesting because he just feels like Albert Haynesworth...who turns off his switch all the time.

D34Williams    26

This part is interesting because he just feels like Albert Haynesworth...who turns off his switch all the time.

Agreed. This is what really the only thing that makes me shy away from him, though I don't have a lot to back up that thought.

Ruff    3,836

I loved how they danced around saying he may goto the Panthers. It's like ESPN refuses to acknowledge we even exist, much less have the #1 overall pick.

Man, the entire ESPN crew is going to have their heads explode on television when they have to talk about the Panthers leading up to, and during, the Draft.

SOJA    5,409

I loved how they danced around saying he may goto the Panthers. It's like ESPN refuses to acknowledge we even exist, much less have the #1 overall pick.

Man, the entire ESPN crew is going to have their heads explode on television when they have to talk about the Panthers leading up to, and during, the Draft.

this. they are delaying the inevitable for as long as possible

RockyTopVol    273

Not sure what he means when he says his switch never goes off. I watched a lot of Auburn games this year, and Fairley takes a play off every series.

Granted, when he IS playing hard, he's just outstanding.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Joehillttc