Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Yo, Golfers

63 posts in this topic

I hit DCIs too PS... :D. I love them. Now if I could actually play... :(

There is a Titleist DCI 762 at the bottom of a pond at Northstone Country Club between 9 and 18. You're welcome to go fishing for it.

Stupid-ass club... :mad:

I like my King Cobra irons.

Taylormade R7 TP

I think Taylormade has the best clubs around (except wedges) and they have a style for everyone's game.

Mizuno cavity backs have treated me well

T-Zoids? My old man plays those. I played forged Hogan Edges for the longest time. Played the grooves off of them. Awesome irons that i hated to give up but kind of old school. I'm playing some Nike Victory irons now. I hit them well but they are heavy. Kind of a hybrid cavity/blade mix as you go from long to short.

Couldn't this thread also be titled. "Yo, Liars"?

Couldn't this thread also be titled. "Yo, Liars"?

I can post pics to prove my sticks (And I can rhyme)

Don't know why people would lie about what they play...it's the scores that matter

the ones I have are cavity backs and they were sort of semi custom...not sure why, but I went with the graphite shaft and I know I hit the ball plenty hard enough that I will certainly be upgrading to steel this time around. Think the old ones are Palmers or something...

This has nothing to do with what you said but I might be able to get you a hookup at Taylormade. I usually get 40% off but I dunno how we'd made the logistics work. Also if you buy them this way there is no warranty on them.

PM me if you want more details

These feel amazing when you hit the spot, but otherwise it's a mess.

thats what she said

I've hit both, and they both have great distance, control, and are forgiving.

thats what he said

Sorry I couldnt help myself.

Carry on with the golf talk:leaving:

thats what she said

thats what he said

Sorry I couldnt help myself.

Carry on with the golf talk:leaving:

:lol: I should have know, boo. I should have known.

I play Callaway X-12's I bought used off a scratch golfer I work with. 2-SW for $250. Then added on matching woods new.

There is nothing wrong with saving some money and buying used. Just inspect the shafts for cracks and such. You are going to be hitting things with them anyway.

Unless you are really good I would suggest cavity backs and be sure to get whatever you buy fitted. That is most important.