• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:01 PM

I swing so damn hard I probably need kryptonite shafts!!!! I'm well over 100 all the time

#62 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,933 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

Mr Scot, I understood. Golfers are by their very nature lairs.

Just like fishermen.

I haven't played in years and the wife all of a sudden has expressed interest in going to the range and learning so this thread has been very helpful.

Fishermen lie? :eek:

#63 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,377 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

Ping makes some of the best Irons out there. Usually don't ever have to buy another set once you get one because they are so damn good and durable.

Yeah, my dad played with a set for years in the 80s and I had a Ping putter for years too until about 2 years ago... I've just never liked the offset shaft on any brand, doesn't fit my eye for some reason?

NO WIVES ON THE GOLF COURSE! GOLF IS SACRED MAN TIME DO NOT fug THIS UP FOR YOURSELF.

If she wants to play with her friends fine. If its a girl you just started dating and you want to feel her up and see her in white shorts again fine.
NO WIVES. You don't ask to go to shopping with her do you?

but to each their own.

I'll admit I've tried to get my wife interested in playing, and I've tried to show her how to hit the ball but it's hopeless, like utterly hopeless... my thinking was that if I could get her playing that she wouldn't bitch at me so much for playing, but no go.
My dad always used to say that kids and women should only play at night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com