Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Most Respected World Leader

87 posts in this topic

I do have three balls and you do whatever I tell you to do.

And Dimbee your a Bears fan so nothing you say matters anyway. Or are you gonna pull the old ninelives trick and ban me...

To be perfectly frank and honest, I really don't think it was his Christianity that garnered his worldwide respect.

i think the only reason he is treated with so much respect is because his name isnt bush. He's already fuging up big time though. give it a few months and he will have just as many criticizers as bush ever did.

To be perfectly frank and honest, I really don't think it was his Christianity that garnered his worldwide respect.

i think the only reason he is treated with so much respect is because his name isnt bush. He's already f*cking up big time though. give it a few months and he will have just as many criticizers as bush ever did.

He's also popular because he's dark skinned. The world's most powerful country elected a dark skinned man, and that means a lot to the dark skinned peoples of the world. They think "Well maybe America isn't the bad guy, after all."

I think they were fuged up to think that to begin with, but oh well.

His name helps as well. If his name was Fred Jones, I don't think he would be quite as popular.

he is respected because he has already gathered more positive accomplishments than bush did in his entire tenure.

he is respected because he has already gathered more positive accomplishments than bush did in his entire tenure.

This is why liberals should put the bong down every once in a while.