Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Moore hosts charity lunch for domestic violence shelter

32 posts in this topic

I do now believe that he'll get a chance to come to camp and compete for a roster spot.

What happens from that point on is up to him.

Competition is all most people want

Hurney's comments on WFNZ this morning made me think they will probably bring Moore back.

Hurney's comments on WFNZ this morning made me think they will probably bring Moore back.

Rivera has mentioned him in both his recent radio interviews too.

Matt's not really a worse pick than most of the FA QBs out there and I'd rather have damaged Panther goods than damaged "other team" goods. Draft AJ Green and I'd be happy with Moore starting backed up by Clausen again. No drama, still young, knows the players and the players seem to like him. Plus I don't think Matt's beyond repair, as long as his surgery hasn't affected him. He's accurate, he's pretty smart, and he's got a good arm. He just needs more confidence under pressure and having Smith along with a guy like AJ Green may just give him that.

I emailed with Moore and he told me that he has met with Rivera but that they didn't discuss contracts or anything like that because of the CBA. It's pretty cool that he wrote me back instead of the usual automatic fan response email.

1 person likes this

I hope we get Moore back, he need's another chance too IMO. That is cool badass, that Moore took the time to email you back. Not many would do that.

1 person likes this

Personally, I'd really like to see Matt come back in and start, that is of course he proves worthy. Let Jimmy be his second pair of eyes. :eek:

I hope we get Moore back, he need's another chance too IMO. That is cool badass, that Moore took the time to email you back. Not many would do that.

cause we all know that matt moore is burdened with hundreds of thousands of emails.

cause we all know that matt moore is burdened with hundreds of thousands of emails.

It's not the quantity but the fact that he answered an email from someone he doesn't know or owe anything to. It's just a nice thing to do. After getting booed at home week 2 of the season by a bunch of idiotic fans, he shouldn't answer any emails and let us suffer with Clausen, but he's a nicer person than me.

1 person likes this

i wonder if TRD would have made a thread about this if it had been clausen and not the object of his every desire that had done it.

I was just suprised Moore emailed badass back, don't know many pro football player's who would do that, that's all. TRD's got the idea.