Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five myths about Ronald Reagan's legacy

52 posts in this topic

Posted

its_a_tarp.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

Wrong...

Long before Ron. Extremist Afghanistan was a tool started by the Carter Admin.

l

Yes Carter started funding them. I'll give you that but Ronny gave them way way way more money and guns.

"To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom."

— U.S. President Ronald Reagan, March 21, 1983

Those same "freedom fighters" went on to become Osama and his Taliban.

Right or Wrong?

http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/2009/04/20/remember-when-reagan-met-with-taliban-leaders-in-the-white-house/

Posted

Yes Carter started funding them. I'll give you that but Ronny gave them way way way more money and guns.

"To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom."

Right or Wrong?

http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/2009/04/20/remember-when-reagan-met-with-taliban-leaders-in-the-white-house/

Hindsight is 20/20.

Posted

Jeez!

This just in!! FDR sent weapons and money to Russia to help fight z nazis..

Posted

Right or Wrong?

Yup because we left them high and dry...no money and no rebuilding schools. Who was left to tell them how we "helped". It was more the CIA than anyone. They're aren't limited by terms limits. ;)

Posted

Guys you can't argue with a guy like chuck who refuses to accept facts. Ignore the child, for ignorance is bliss

Posted

Guys you can't argue with a guy like chuck who refuses to accept facts. Ignore the child, for ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is exactly why you have 0 to bring to the table.

What you just did wasn't childish at all was it?

Posted

It was a fact though, something you have a hard time understanding.

1 person likes this

Posted

You always use this word fact. I don't believe you know the meaning.

1 person likes this

Posted

Best president in our time. So good he was that libbies still try to spin and tear him down. Not really giving a sh!t about bring us all down. We could sure use another Reagan now.

Posted

Yup because we left them high and dry...no money and no rebuilding schools. Who was left to tell them how we "helped". It was more the CIA than anyone. They're aren't limited by terms limits. ;)

Seriously? Who was left? Maybe all the soldiers Reagan funded to fight the soviet union? You really think the Taliban cares about rebuilding schools? Please dont try to pass this off on the "evil" CIA. It's a fact the Reagan administration funded the same mujahideen that became the Taliban who later became Al Qaeda

You always use this word fact. I don't believe you know the meaning.

Glenn Beck is the devil

Posted

Seriously? Who was left? Maybe all the soldiers Reagan funded to fight the soviet union? You really think the Taliban cares about rebuilding schools? Please dont try to pass this off on the "evil" CIA. It's a fact the Reagan administration funded the same mujahideen that became the Taliban who later became Al Qaeda

Education would have eliminated the value of the Taliban to the poorer areas that were affected by them. A lot of them were manipulated and given jobs and money to join when they had nothing. Yes, it's common knowledge the Mujaheddin were funded by us...obviously you've missed my Ahmad Shah Massoud thread. The Mujaheddin were enemies with the Taliban in case you've been gone for a while. You can believe who you want started it, I've presented the info. to the Tbox. Zbigniew Brzezinski was not a security adviser for Reagan.

Glenn Beck is the devil

I don't understand this. I agree, but don't understand still.