118 replies to this topic

#76 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

a. You live like 8 bagillion miles away from me
b. the wifey you posted about meeting in this thread probably wouldn't be too happy about that
c. I already have a standing reservation with MY gf, and you know who I'm talkin about:D

a. it's only 2 bagillion

b. she's already had her first date with me story...she's not greedy

c. bring her

#77 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

a. it's only 2 bagillion

b. she's already had her first date with me story...she's not greedy

c. bring her

touche, sir. touche.

Ill ask her what she thinks about it over our dinner tonight.

p.s. she just texted me this:
http://2.bp.blogspot...y_robin_meade_1

hay girl haaaaay

#78 Darth Urious

Darth Urious

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

met my wife in college... she wanted to drive my firebird... lol

#79 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

touche, sir. touche.

Ill ask her what she thinks about it over our dinner tonight.

p.s. she just texted me this:
http://2.bp.blogspot...y_robin_meade_1

hay girl haaaaay

make sure she knows it's me you are talking about...I'm pretty sure she'll be all for it. Think of the story we'll have for the huddle when we are all done!

#80 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,704 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

I met my first wife while she was dating my best friend's brother. However, we hooked up for the first time after a kegger I had at my house while I was on intensive probation and couldn't go out after 6pm. We married two years later, it lasted six months, I was 23, her name was Rachel.

Eight months into the 12 months required for separation, I was working as a ski instructor on Beech Mountain for my 8th season and while passing the Ski School registration officer I noticed a beautiful little short girl (she's 5'0) with deep jungle green eyes that distracted me so much that I ran over a 5 yr old girl with her mom on her way to register for classes.

An hour later she came into my department (we had our own rentals for the kids) to get set up on a snowboard, I immediately pushed everyone out of the way so that I could help her. After pushing her from behind unexpectedly for her to decide which way to set her board up initially, she laughed and my knees felt like Jello. As she walked out of the room I turned to my friend and said "I'm gonna hit that before the end of the year".

Later that evening I'm drunk and go to a pizza place below my friends Condo on the mountain, she's there on a date with a tourist. I start talking to him and I ask him how long he's in town for. He told me that he'd be leaving tomorrow. I immediately turned to her and said "So what are you doin tomorrow?"

Four years later, we have a beautiful daughter who turns two March 9th, and I asked her to marry me this past October. We will marry next spring. Her name is Rachael.

#81 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

We both went on the same mission trip at the last minute. In between working, we spent a lot of time talking about music (she was a little intimidated by preferences). That led to a lot of talking when we came home. The rest is history.

#82 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,131 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

went on a trip to managua, nicaragua to build a high school building in an impoverished section of the outskirts of town... met an awesome woman who happened to live about 15 miles away from me. we hit it off - we'd both been all over the world and shared the same interests and goals - and the rest is history.

#83 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

went on a trip to managua, nicaragua to build a high school building in an impoverished section of the outskirts of town... met an awesome woman who happened to live about 15 miles away from me. we hit it off - we'd both been all over the world and shared the same interests and goals - and the rest is history.

I just went to western NC to help a bunch of poor old folks do their yardwork.

You win.

#84 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:35 PM

After dating for awhile I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Done deal after that.

hmmmm, ive been looking soooo long, i given up.......i need a old school country woman.....

i hope she finds his wild dawg. :cornut:

#85 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:42 PM

i hope she finds his wild dawg. :cornut:

Hrrrmmmmmm

#86 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

theeedaddy, braH!

still booozed up form thee superbowl, holy sheeeeeit i drank too much....

#87 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

This is going to be a bit long.

I car pooled with a friend in school who brought along another guy. The other guy asked us to pick up his girl friend. The first time I saw her I thought that she was cute and there was something more, I just couldn't explain it. I figured, oh well, she has a boyfriend. Plus she also seemed like a very nice girl, and a little out of my league. A few months of car pooling the third guy and his girl friend stop riding with us.

A month or so after the stopped car pooling with us, I saw her at the Piggly Wiggly I worked at. I took her and my future mother-in-law's grocerys to their car. I asked her if she was still dating that one guy and she said they broke up. She kept coming up to the store to buy stuff and my dumb ass thought nothing of it at the time.

To add to my stupidity, right before christmas break she gave me a christmas card with her phone number in it and a message that said call me if you get bored. Again, I thought nothing of it because we seemed like polar opposites. It took a mutual friend to call me and tell me that she had a huge crush on me.

I finally asked her out on a date and we hit it off. I actually wanted to get to know her instead of convincing her that the date would be better if we were naked. After the date, I called her. Pathetic I know, but we talked until 5 in the morning. Three days later we became a couple and have been together since, and that was January 1995

#88 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:43 AM

I was crashing a funeral. Damn you, Roger! Damn you!

#89 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

An abortion clinic.

#90 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:38 AM

This is going to be a bit long.

I car pooled with a friend in school who brought along another guy. The other guy asked us to pick up his girl friend. The first time I saw her I thought that she was cute and there was something more, I just couldn't explain it. I figured, oh well, she has a boyfriend. Plus she also seemed like a very nice girl, and a little out of my league. A few months of car pooling the third guy and his girl friend stop riding with us.

A month or so after the stopped car pooling with us, I saw her at the Piggly Wiggly I worked at. I took her and my future mother-in-law's grocerys to their car. I asked her if she was still dating that one guy and she said they broke up. She kept coming up to the store to buy stuff and my dumb ass thought nothing of it at the time.

To add to my stupidity, right before christmas break she gave me a christmas card with her phone number in it and a message that said call me if you get bored. Again, I thought nothing of it because we seemed like polar opposites. It took a mutual friend to call me and tell me that she had a huge crush on me.

I finally asked her out on a date and we hit it off. I actually wanted to get to know her instead of convincing her that the date would be better if we were naked. After the date, I called her. Pathetic I know, but we talked until 5 in the morning. Three days later we became a couple and have been together since, and that was January 1995

wow. are all guys this dense?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com