Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Felton or Okafor

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im about to buy a swingman jersey on bobcats.com they are 50% off which is a great deal for the second best jersey they sell. I dont know if I want to get Felton or Okafor, I want the player i get to not get traded and I know i heard Felton in some trade talks a while ago, and I know Okafor just signed a big deal in July I think..so who has the better chance of staying in Charlotte is what im wondering.

Posted · Report post

Okafor is gonna be here.

Posted · Report post

Why not Wallace?

Posted · Report post

Why not Wallace?

I would go with him but they don't have a swingman jersey in for him only Replica and Authentic, and Authentics are like 180 and Replicas are too cheaply made.

Posted · Report post

I would go with him but they don't have a swingman jersey in for him only Replica and Authentic, and Authentics are like 180 and Replicas are too cheaply made.

Wallace could always be traded, especially with a good starting SF (Radman) on the roster now. Okafor is your safest bet.

Posted · Report post

Wallace could always be traded, especially with a good starting SF (Radman) on the roster now. Okafor is your safest bet.

Vlad is not a good starting SF. He's a guy that can shoot the ball, but doesn't play particularly good defense nor is he very athletic. I don't think Crash is going anywhere, as we have seen the team in a tailspin since he got injured. Radmonovic is a good 2nd or 3rd guy off the bench and can play both forwards, but I don't think he's a starter.