Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c0r

ARod tested positive for steriods in 2003

50 posts in this topic

The only thing that would make me feel almost good about it would be a total and complete no tolerance policy.

Instaban.

Sadly, the tests will never keep up with the tech, so it probably doesn't even matter.

Agree 100%. I have stopped caring about the whole steroid thing because if that. Desensitzed.....but I have become that way with so many things anymore.

guess you guys will have to wait till Evan Longoria sets the record in 15 years to see somebody clean...and dreamy

A-Rod in an exclusive interview with Gammons is coming up shortly on ESPN. He admits to using PEDs in it. Guess that means he lied to Katy last year.

guess you guys will have to wait till Evan Longoria sets the record in 15 years to see somebody clean...and dreamy

Which record are we talking about.....errors or strike outs?

Which record are we talking about.....errors or strike outs?

nobody will ever touch Ryan Howards K record

nobody will ever touch Ryan Howards K record

Don't remind me....

Didn't stop him from getting paid though.....H*ll I don't care....it ain't my money....

As long as he continues to knock in more runs than anyone else, I can live with it....most of the time. :D

A-Rod admits, regrets use of PEDs

"When I arrived in Texas in 2001, I felt an enormous amount of pressure. I needed to perform, and perform at a high level every day," Rodriguez told ESPN's Peter Gammons in an interview in Miami Beach, Fla. "Back then, [baseball] was a different culture. It was very loose. I was young, I was stupid, I was naïve. I wanted to prove to everyone I was worth being one of the greatest players of all time.

"I did take a banned substance. For that, I'm very sorry and deeply regretful."

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3894847