Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c0r

ARod tested positive for steriods in 2003

50 posts in this topic

Let's have the other 103. Should be damned interesting.

this.

this.

agreed, there are probably a few more big names on this list. Especially if it was as rampant as Arod said it was in the early 2000's with trainers and such offering them to players. Which all the evidence points to this being the case which is sad for baseball and its fans.

I think the one common link is obvious...

players for the Rangers...

Conseco

Caminetti

J Gonzalez

Palmeiro

Gagne

K Brown

Pudge

and countless others....

Who owned the Rangers until 1998 and oversaw the training group that gave these players the steroids???? George W. Bush......the same guy who left the Rangers and became President and appointed none other than steroid king Arnold Schwarzenneger as the Chair of the President's council on sports and fitness to teach our kids. I blame all this on him.

Except that he wasn't the only owner, and I could make a case for Tony LaRussa's connections with the Oakland A's/St. Louis Cardinals steroid crew as just as "evil".

You remember the bash brothers, dontcha?

I think the one common link is obvious...

players for the Rangers...

Conseco

Caminetti

J Gonzalez

Palmeiro

Gagne

K Brown

Pudge

and countless others....

Who owned the Rangers until 1998 and oversaw the training group that gave these players the steroids???? George W. Bush......the same guy who left the Rangers and became President and appointed none other than steroid king Arnold Schwarzenneger as the Chair of the President's council on sports and fitness to teach our kids. I blame all this on him.

Check the bold he is the one who got the others started.

Check the bold he is the one who got the others started.

its funny that pretty much everything he's said has been true.

How can yall leave out a Ranger known for throwing 100 MPH fastballs and had an extensive weight training regiment well into his 40s? No one ever names him as a juicer, but he should be a HUGE suspect.

How can yall leave out a Ranger known for throwing 100 MPH fastballs and had an extensive weight training regiment well into his 40s? No one ever names him as a juicer, but he should be a HUGE suspect.

Nolan Ryan was throwing 100MPH fastballs while these guuys were still playing Pee Wee league.

Assuming that's who you're after. :)

It really doesn't matter. This is just another step in MLB ruining itself.

They could write a manual on how to do that.

its funny that pretty much everything he's said has been true.

Thats because he got them started on it and knew who was and wasnt taking them.