Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

How did you meet the Huddle?

97 posts in this topic

Googled carolina panthers message board back in early 07 I think it was and this one had by far the most members and posts. Was around for a year or so, then left for a while, came back not long after the great crash of 08.

Well back in about '05 I was working a very long project. A newer operator came in and we were chatting about football and it came out that I was a Panther fan. Most everybody knew I was because I always sported Panther stickers on my truck and hard hat. I even got the welders to make me a custom holder for my water jug that is the logo.

Anyhoo, he was telling me he is a Falcon Fan and that this place exists. His user is SoCalFalconFan and he used to post more with his insights to upcoming games.

I lurked for a while but started posting regularly about '06.

It has been a fun ride....:D

Just bought my first computer in '03 and started posting on a new site at the time called 'The Panthers Den'....very dead and boring when I saw someone mention this site. :cool:

Just bought my first computer in '03 and started posting on a new site at the time called 'The Panthers Den'....very dead and boring when I saw someone mention this site. :cool:

So you moved up to semi-boring?

i wandered over a while after they shut down the panthers.com forums.

I Googled Panthers forums. Like many here I sat back & just read for a good while before I joined.