Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did you meet the Huddle?

97 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't meet the huddle, the huddle met me.

No, that was a dude named Jeremy

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't meet the huddle, the huddle met me.

followed by 5 and a half hours of sodomy

Posted

I was looking for a glass collection...

1 person likes this

Posted

No, that was a dude named Jeremy

Still can't figure out why they kept calling him Zack though....

Posted

Found it looking for Panthers info in 05 and lurked for a long time, it was PanthersHuddle then wasnt it? Paid up so I could start a thread about my son being born. It was a good place to keep up with everything that was going on, news was posted faster here than any other sources I had used. Now I dont know what Id do without it...

Posted

I was a 3rd round draft pick in the Huddle's first draft.

Posted

And that was a stretch

Posted

Didn't we trade our second round pick the following year for you?

Posted

I don't remember when I joined. It's been several years. 04 I think. When was survivor? It was before the first season, and I played the second season.

First huddle tailgate we attended there was maybe 20 people. I just remember yelling for cooter and livermush in the parking lot. lol Chris just said that was in 05.

Oh, and I googled panthers message board.

Posted

I have been posting on Panthers boards since I was 14ish. I was on the original Panthers board pre crash, and again post crash until it was disbanded.

I then joined a site that I believe was called Panthers Edge, although I could be wrong. It was run by a guy who went on to run the Panthers' scout page.

I did not like the Scout Page, and I saw Panthers Huddle being touted on that board by a few people, so I joined.

I've been here through the name change to Carolina Huddle due to pending lawsuits and through the board crashes of this site that destroyed my post counts :(

I'm much less active today than I used to be, mostly because John Fox semi-killed my love for football. I'm much less a football fan that I was 5 years ago. I haven't had an entertaining product to cheer for since 2003. Even when we were good, we were boring.

Posted

Google.

Posted

Linked by the fine folks at the AFMB. Came to troll. Turned into a long time member.