Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

How did you meet the Huddle?

97 posts in this topic

Found this place in late 04 I think. Think it was by a typo. Used to post a fair bit but now just pop in from time to time as there are a few fugtards that annoy the hell out of me and I would just as soon slap them than hear them. Over all a great core group that would do anything to help some one in need. I still fish with a few of these folks and will definitely continue to tail gate with them.

1 person likes this

Not until he shaves and brings me a ham sammich

Comedic gold.

I was working at an Office Depot bout 2 yrs back and one of my managers at the time was always cooped up in the office and never on the sales floor. So I questioned him 1 day and he told me about the redskins MB, I was like a forum meh ill check it out. Lurked for a few months and decided to join. Im not very popular around here but well some of the threads and 1 liners are hilarious and theres always updated news so I lurk about 60% of my day awake daily just to keep up with the organization and fellow fans opinions...but yea it is what it is i guess.

I was working at an Office Depot bout 2 yrs back and one of my managers at the time was always cooped up in the office and never on the sales floor. So I questioned him 1 day and he told me about the redskins MB, I was like a forum meh ill check it out. Lurked for a few months and decided to join. Im not very popular around here but well some of the threads and 1 liners are hilarious and theres always updated news so I lurk about 60% of my day awake daily just to keep up with the organization and fellow fans opinions...but yea it is what it is i guess.

ah, that is where you are mistaken, my friend. thankfully, it no longer "is what it is"!!!:hurray:

How did I meet the Huddle???? (TRUE STORY)

Well back in Aug of 2008, one day at work, someone sent me a email, with pics of this woman....

biana1_0.jpg

The email was asking the reader to guess how old she was....It came with quite the "spread" of pictures....I figured I needed to do a little bit more research on her, so I googled her and came up with stuff like this...

bianca_beauchamp_thong.jpg

Literally the first website that came up when I searched her name, was the Lovely Ladies section. Now given, she is a pron actress, so that was pretty amazing the Huddle came up first!

custom_1234988776856_07_02.jpg

Googled carolina panthers message board back in early 07 I think it was and this one had by far the most members and posts. Was around for a year or so, then left for a while, came back not long after the great crash of 08.

Well back in about '05 I was working a very long project. A newer operator came in and we were chatting about football and it came out that I was a Panther fan. Most everybody knew I was because I always sported Panther stickers on my truck and hard hat. I even got the welders to make me a custom holder for my water jug that is the logo.

Anyhoo, he was telling me he is a Falcon Fan and that this place exists. His user is SoCalFalconFan and he used to post more with his insights to upcoming games.

I lurked for a while but started posting regularly about '06.

It has been a fun ride....:D

Just bought my first computer in '03 and started posting on a new site at the time called 'The Panthers Den'....very dead and boring when I saw someone mention this site. :cool:

Just bought my first computer in '03 and started posting on a new site at the time called 'The Panthers Den'....very dead and boring when I saw someone mention this site. :cool:

So you moved up to semi-boring?

i wandered over a while after they shut down the panthers.com forums.