Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelblue89

36 Days

24 posts in this topic

I could see Michigan St. sneaking a 1 if they win out and any of UNC, Pitt, UConn, and OU falters.

thanks asshat....now they are almost guaranteed to loose at least one more

Please, our toughest test is at Va Tech, where we lost two years ago. Not like they have any talent though aside from Delaney and Vassallo who only average 18 pts/gm, and Allen who nearly averages a double-double.

sh*t :banghead:

3 weeks from yesterday.

Some Conference tourny's start next week (My second fav. Butler, March 3rd)

Looks like Oklahoma has come and gone.

Pitt, Uconn, UNC, and Memphis look like the favorites as of now, but don't count out Louisville.

Obviously no one is reading this, but I am going to keep updating it.

2 Weeks from today, conference tournys start Tuesday. If you're not excited then you are just not human.

God uconn needs to lose so l'ville can win the beast.

Oh readers! Uconn is heading to Pitt on Saturday. I'd like to see you guys with a #1, I have a man-crush on Terrence Williams.

For Wake to get a two, I think they have to win 3 of their next 4. They could get a number one, if they win out, but I definitely am not counting those chickens. :)

Please, our toughest test is at Va Tech, where we lost two years ago. Not like they have any talent though aside from Delaney and Vassallo who only average 18 pts/gm, and Allen who nearly averages a double-double.

Duke is playing their best ball right now, and will probably give you guys a tougher game than they did in Cameron.

sh*t :banghead:

this is how you beat VT.......Shut down Delaney and let Vassallo keep shooting

You can't just let Vassallo keep shooting, because he ain't going to stay cold for the whole first half, as he did against Duke.