Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The League

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've given this show a chance and I really don't like it. It's like "Its Aways Sunny In Philadelphia," with fantasy football. I guess I'm getting old, because I don't like either one of those shows.

Posted · Report post

The League is one of the funniest shows on TV..

I can see why Sunny in Philadelphia can be too much for some people, but The League is refreshingly funny..

Posted · Report post

Try the veal

Posted · Report post

always sunny is like waffle house to me. if i just happen to be up real late and its on/nearby. oh ok

Posted · Report post

I like Always Sunny. Not the best show ever, but its entertaining and the actors do a good job. I really don't like the league, you would think I would love it, but i really just don't find it funny

Posted · Report post

I love the show. I'm not a Sunny in Philly fan, but the league is pretty hilarious, imo.

Posted · Report post

I like the League, but Always Sunny has fallen off badly, it's not even enjoyable for me to watch it anymore.

Posted · Report post

I like the League, but Always Sunny has fallen off badly, it's not even enjoyable for me to watch it anymore.

I use to think Always Sunny was the best show on TV, but I have to agree.. it's not what it used to be..

Posted · Report post

I like them both.

Posted · Report post

Sunny is hit or miss usually, but when it's hit, it's hilarious for me. I should give The League a chance.

Posted · Report post

The League is nothing like Its Always Sunny.

I LOVE the League and I freaking hate that stupid Always Sunny show. Its totally different humor and I hate it. Its just like Seinfeld.

The league, however, is freaking hilarious. Taco is by far my favorite character, and Ellie the little daughter is by far the cutest kid in the world.

Posted · Report post

The League is nothing like Its Always Sunny.

I LOVE the League and I freaking hate that stupid Always Sunny show. Its totally different humor and I hate it. Its just like Seinfeld.

The league, however, is freaking hilarious. Taco is by far my favorite character, and Ellie the little daughter is by far the cutest kid in the world.

she gets it... I used to think Taco was just fuging with everyone.. some episodes lead me to believe he is, some make me think he's not.. IMO, the funniest dude on the show..

Sunny is hit or miss usually, but when it's hit, it's hilarious for me. I should give The League a chance.

you really should, it's hilarious..