Photo
- - - - -

Firefox Issues

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#11 phidelt649

phidelt649

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Firefox is fine. The newest flash update (which affects Youtube, Facebook, etc) doesn't work kindly with Firefox. I was having the same issues and even backdated my Firefox browser to version 2 just to make sure. FF is still the best in the business. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your flash and ditch the plugins just to make sure.

#12 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

Firefox is fine. The newest flash update (which affects Youtube, Facebook, etc) doesn't work kindly with Firefox. I was having the same issues and even backdated my Firefox browser to version 2 just to make sure. FF is still the best in the business. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your flash and ditch the plugins just to make sure.

only problem i have with this is I need those plug-ins (especially zotero...saves my life when I do research papers). i would go through with it if i didn't have value in my plug-ins.

I think i will have to wait for the new flash update and see if it gets any better

#13 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:56 PM

I've had to switch back to IE on my work laptop because FF is locking up the whole system... I haven't had a chance to track it down to see if it's some add on or a new update. Both occurred right before it started locking up.