I say he never wins another major.

What do you think?

#2 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

part of me really doesn't give a poo....but part of me says he'll be at the top again once he get's his head together. Too much talent

#3 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

I think the field has caught up with him talent wise

#4 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

maybe...some...but if your head ain't in it...you're screwed

#5 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

I think he'll still score all kinds of chicks...some major hot ones too.

#6 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

Tiger is supposed to be the toughest mental player ever.

Maybe he isn't getting laid or something

#7 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

Tiger is supposed to be the toughest mental player ever.

Maybe he isn't getting laid or something

between his dad, his injuries, his divorce and his pecker, I'm thinking he's had a few distraction lately!

#8 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

OK you may have a point

#9 Kylee

Kylee

JRMEMBERMYASS:(

• HUDDLER
  • 5,002 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:06 PM

i like tiger! alas, i do hate golf though. id rather cut grass with scissors but anyways.

#10 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

He's still undoubtedly the most talented golfer in the world. It's going to take him longer than most expected to regain his confidence, but it's not like he needs to start all over again. With time he'll be back and I think he still breaks Jack's record.

#11 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

between his dad, his injuries, his divorce and his pecker, I'm thinking he's had a few distraction lately!

This and

He's still undoubtedly the most talented golfer in the world. It's going to take him longer than most expected to regain his confidence, but it's not like he needs to start all over again. With time he'll be back and I think he still breaks Jack's record.

This

#12 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

Tiger's 'serenity' sounds like insanity
Posted on: February 10, 2011 10:59 am
Edited on: February 10, 2011 12:41 pmScore: 111
If you thought Tiger Woods was being overpaid this week merely to play in Dubai, sit down and duct-tape yourself to your chair.

For Woods, who is being paid a reported $3 million to play this week in the Dubai Desert Classic as part of a multi-year contract that was signed before his well-chronicled sex scandal of last year, that's chump change.

The Arabian Business Journal, which claimed it had seen actual documents and contracts, says Woods was paid $55 million before he even touched a shovel or drafting pencil as part of a design and promotional deal for a now-defunct course he supposedly designed in Dubai.

Nobody at IMG is denying it. The U.K. paper the Guardian asked his agent, Mark Steinberg, if he wanted to comment on the staggering figures contained in the report, and Steinberg declined.

For the sake of comparison, for an established architect like Jack Nicklaus, a $2 million fee is considered at the high end of the scale as compensation for designing a new course.

The Al Ruwaya project, as it was dubbed, was doomed from the start, a casualty of the real estate bust that has seen property values drop by 50 percent in the Dubai area. Last week, the developer of the Woods project pulled the plug and said the half-dozen holes that were completed -- no homes were ever erected -- would likely be allowed to return to a natural desert state.

Insert joke here: Al Ruwaya translates to "serenity," and for Woods' bank account, that has certainly been the case.

Gee, hard to believe that a once cash-rich region that forked over this type of money to a player who has never completed an actual course design would now be struggling financially. huh?

#13 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

Yes i read that today. And I'm wondering if tiger has gotten to the point where he doesn't need to ever win again to be absurdly rich.

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

he could probably divorce the help a couple more times and still be ok

#15 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

i sure as hell hope so. less coverage of boring sport to watch = more coverage of not boring sports to watch.

note that i didn't say it was a boring game to play, just boring as hell to watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com