Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is Tiger woods done or what?

369 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes i read that today. And I'm wondering if tiger has gotten to the point where he doesn't need to ever win again to be absurdly rich.

Posted

he could probably divorce the help a couple more times and still be ok

Posted

i sure as hell hope so. less coverage of boring sport to watch = more coverage of not boring sports to watch.

note that i didn't say it was a boring game to play, just boring as hell to watch.

Posted

i sure as hell hope so. less coverage of boring sport to watch = more coverage of not boring sports to watch.

note that i didn't say it was a boring game to play, just boring as hell to watch.

Not me. If tiger is in contention on a Sunday I'm interested. If it is major I am clearing the day out.

Posted

maybe...some...but if your head ain't in it...you're screwed

This is the answer.... he's reached a point in his life where golf wasn't the most important thing in his life.... it'll take some time for him to get it back. I have no doubt that he will at some point...

i like tiger! alas, i do hate golf though. id rather cut grass with scissors but anyways.

The exact opposite of my opinion... I've never liked Tiger and I love golf. He has always been an ass on the course.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tiger doesn't need to win again to be absurdly rich. He's already that. But he's also an extreme competitor. I don't think his days of winning majors have passed him, by any means. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win a major or even 2 this season.

Posted

El Tigre shot a bogey-free 66 round today. Pretty solid :lol:

Posted

Yea, nice little round for Tiger today.

Posted

He also shot to 69's last week before a weekend collapse... :D Just sayin'...

Posted

I dont think he will ever dominate again, the rest of the world caught up to him

Posted

He hasn't put together a full 4 rounds in a while.

He is still a badass and if i recall he had the 2nd best aggregate major finish last year.

I also think however people aren't afraid to play him now. Getting paired with tiger on the last day used to be the kiss of death. Not anymore. He may need to reestablish his intimidation

Posted

and he just doesnt hit the ball like he used to