Photo
- - - - -

Poor Bucs Fans....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

Last night there was some die hard bucs fans, looked like a young husband and wife, in the first row near the visitors tunnel. The guy was really very gung ho, face paint, the whole nine. They were loud and obnoxious the whole first half.

I made a mental note to get a picture of their sad faces should the game go to the Panthers. During the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, I went over and they were gone.

:(

#2 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

:D

#3 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

Yeah, the upper deck had fans leave'n early for the Bucs too.

the guy next to me tho was a Bucs fan, and I gave him Props for take'n the heat and stick'n it out... and then 2 mins later he was gone (there were still 5 mins left.)

Oh well. LOL

#4 The Answer

The Answer

Don't panic, it's organic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

Na Na Naa Na.
Na Na Naa Na.
Hey Hey Hey.
Goodbye.

#5 outlaw4

outlaw4

Winning Cures Everything

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:55 PM

[attach]27634[/attach]

#6 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

Na Na Naa Na.
Na Na Naa Na.
Hey Hey Hey.
Goodbye.

that's what they were sing'n to them as they left.

tho, there was this one Panthers fan that was way drunk... he was scream'n F___ Y___, you F'n ________!!!!

Whatever... but man, it was annoy'n to see that... along with the lady in front of me getting hit in the face on the way into the stadium when these guys ahead of us got into an all out brawl for about 45 seconds. (it was almost like a Mosh pit circle for a moment)

I saw teh best of things, and the worst of things at the game last night for sure.

#7 Newtcase

Newtcase

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:05 PM

Yeah things were going great in our section until drunk asshats above us started throwing their cups filled with backwashed beer as far as they could. I would say 5/6 were thrown and many people were showered with other peoples partially consumed drinks. I was furious, but there was no way to tell who had done it.

#8 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:07 PM

Yeah things were going great in our section until drunk asshats above us started throwing their cups filled with backwashed beer as far as they could. I would say 5/6 were thrown and many people were showered with other peoples partially consumed drinks. I was furious, but there was no way to tell who had done it.

Arrest Bridges...

#9 millercb

millercb

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

I was on the interstate home and an suv with a bucs liscense plate passes us and about five miles up the road he had been pulled over by the cops. Sucked real bad for him.

#10 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:13 PM

The young wife - hot or not?

#11 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:14 PM

the best way to know who did it is to be the drunk assmunch yourself...............o wait i would never do that. sure. actually i wasnt even at the game but had i been there it would have been my wife hurling things at people. or atleast there is a better chance of it. shes from the MEER TRIBE. like MEER I WANT TO TELL YOU A STORY. but i have not seen her through anything but she does talk alot of poo and sometimes im not sure if im ready to back it up. lol

#12 i88mbm

i88mbm

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

It was a great morning today! The guy in my office is a HUGE Bucs fan and I decided to decorate his area with all panthers stuff!!! Buc fans are sore losers!!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com