Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Jake Delhomme to be released...again.

160 posts in this topic

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jangler again.

I agree with the whole one day contract and retire in Carolina deal.

I have no hate for him, I hope if he wants to play some more he signs some where and has fun. That's what it is all about for him. If he doesn't want to play bring him back here and let me retire a true Panther like he is.

I'm guessing this is the end of the road for Jake, sign him to a 1 day contract and let him retire as a Panther.

This

And fug all you haters. Jake gave us everything he had to give. He wasn't the best QB to ever play the game by a long shot, but he was arguably the best we've had and doesn't deserve to be treated like yesterdays garbage.

I don't want him on or with the team but if he is hanging up his cleats I want him to go out with our jersey on.

1 person likes this

I bet you the Panthers sign him to a one-day contract and he retires.

I'm guessing this is the end of the road for Jake, sign him to a 1 day contract and let him retire as a Panther.

I agree with the whole one day contract and retire in Carolina deal.

Can this be done without a CBA?

And I will proudly wear my #17 jersey until it falls apart. Great guy, gave us some great years, and deserves great appreciation.

I'd sign him and let him backup Clausen, that is if we don't go out and pick up another one of the scrub FA Qbs available......not like we have alot of options.