Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Jake Delhomme to be released...again.

This

And fug all you haters. Jake gave us everything he had to give. He wasn't the best QB to ever play the game by a long shot, but he was arguably the best we've had and doesn't deserve to be treated like yesterdays garbage.

He wasn't arguably the best QB we've ever had. He is definitely the best QB we've ever had.

Could this open doors for Orton or The Golden Calf of Bristol to come to Carolina?
i'd rather have orton, but either would be ok.

He wasn't arguably the best QB we've ever had. He is definitely the best QB we've ever had.
bar is pretty low. not really saying all that much.

the man should retire and maybe take a year off and then get into coaching.

Yes this.

Though, I think we should contract him for a day and let him retire a Panther. He should have retired last year.

this is perfect for JR who is still high on his bojangle campaign...bring back out the #17 jersey! unless you've thrown it away/burned it/used as rag/never purchased one....etc

If Jake understands that he will be a backup pending injury id LOVE to him him as a veteran mentor, have him rub off those intangiables to the young QBS, hes about as good as a option as most of the vet qbs out there anyway. I could see ether denver or carolina taking him in the same role.

best of luck too you jake. We miss the good ole years!
it's good that you wrote that because he'll actually be reading this. lol

Under the no cap rule this year, didn't cutting Jake purge the entire balance of his contract? Wasn't that the 'appeal' of cutting big money players this season? It was something to that effect.

Think his signing bonus still carries over.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    mcsmoak