Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MurkN

Donald Trump blasts Ron Paul at CPAC

128 posts in this topic

You're a guy who told me you listened too, and believed Glenn Beck. Nobody on here takes you seriously after that statement.

youre probably one of the most obtuse and condescending people on here. haha yea sucks no one takes me seriously, but i'll talk circles around your juvenile thought process all day long. doesn't show much for you in the end eh? so glad we have such open-minded people like you on here, no tunnel vision one iota. ha.

i'd vote for Ron Paul is a second if he was smarter. i promised myself 2 things. i'll never vote for anyone again who doesn't actively support gay marriage, and i'll never vote for anyone again who is a creationist.

those two issues tell you a lot about a person. more than any other individual policy stance.

talk to me about bringing some gold basis back into the dollar when it hits $17,000/oz.

i'd vote for Ron Paul is a second if he was smarter. i promised myself 2 things. i'll never vote for anyone again who doesn't actively support gay marriage, and i'll never vote for anyone again who is a creationist.

those two issues tell you a lot about a person. more than any other individual policy stance.

Interesting.

I'm an atheist and in favor of gay marriage....but I doubt you'd vote for me. :D

it's not automatic that i would vote for a person with those views, just that i won't vote for anyone without them.

and cptx, your alt is not fooling anybody

gtfo

i dont have to hide behind alts like some.

gtfo