Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dan connor...only player worth following on twitter

31 posts in this topic

Posted

DanConnor55 Quick question. If I go to the Justin Bieber movie alone tonight, will I have to register as a sex offender before or after the movie starts
DanConnor55 Looking for a Valentine’s Day card for my wife....Does Hallmark have a “Mail Order Bride” Section preferably in Korean??
DanConnor55 Just when I thought my street-cred with the team couldn't get any worse, I leave my dang magic cards scattered in my locker
DanConnor55 I'm so pissed that I missed tryouts for the Pro Bowl
DanConnor55 People ask me if real NFL parties are like the ones in Any Given Sunday and I tell them from up in a tree across the street it sure looks it
DanConnor55 If I dont spend the night sittin in my tighty whities and drinkin, then I'm lettin the terrorists win, and I cant have that on my conscience
DanConnor55 I think Janice Dickinson has been a great addition as an American Idol judge.....wait.... that's Steven Tyler.....
DanConnor55 With a lockout looming, I’m rethinking having sent my signing bonus to the son of the deposed king of Nigeria. But his email was desperate.
DanConnor55 Glee makes Grease look like Goodfellas
DanConnor55 If you're like me, you need to be at your best every day. That's why I start each day with a bag of little chocolate donuts...
DanConnor55 They taste good, and they've got the sugar I need to get me going in the morning. Entenmann's Little Chocolate donuts. http://bit.ly/hJqh8L
DanConnor55 RT @ChristoG03 :What gets you pumped before a big game? or before you're about to cook a big meal?
DanConnor55 @ChristoG03 Before any big event, I like to sprout mung beans. They have a distinct old man smell which I later cloak myself in to prepare.
4 people like this

Posted

yeah, i follow him too, he is pretty nutty... good post

Posted

fckin hilarious

my favorite one

Quote:

DanConnor55 If I dont spend the night sittin in my tighty whities and drinkin, then I'm lettin the terrorists win, and I cant have that on my conscience

personally i'm a boxers man myself. lol

Posted

fwiw, the only NFL owner worth following is jim irsay (colts)

dude is insane.

JimIrsay La radio..la radio..la radio..la radio.....

JimIrsay I hear the voice of America...calling on the Wavelength...
JimIrsay Baby please don't go! Baby please don't go! Baby please don't go,down 2 New Orleans..babe I luv u so..baby please don't go...(Who sang this?
JimIrsay Idiot wind...blowin thru the letters that you wrote....
JimIrsay There's a barroom queen down in Charlotte Town...and I really love 2 see her when the sun goes down...
JimIrsay Jay Farrar could do sum Neil Young! Don't know if he's done much thou...
JimIrsay ...I can c the red tail lights,heading 2 Spain...oh God it looks like Daniel..must b the clouds n my eyes...
JimIrsay Strawman...going straight 2 the devil...Strawman..going straight 2 HELL!!!
JimIrsay For me a minor miracle will do..like a gold ark,floating up the Hudson...spitting in the wind comes back 2 u twice as hard...
JimIrsay What's a matter man,we gonna come around at 12, with sum Puerto Rican girls that's just dying 2 meet you...

Posted

He sounds drunk and lonely... But he is rich... And he does have Puerto Rican girls.

Posted

he's not lonely. drunk? probably.

Posted

lmao... Rayzor you should stop making so many good posts and threads.

I'm getting kind of tired of seeing:

You must spread rep around before giving to Rayzor again.

Just take a little break.

Posted

I un followed irsay. the guy is a nutcase

Posted

OMG Connor is hysterical!

DanConnor55 With a lockout looming, I’m rethinking having sent my signing bonus to the son of the deposed king of Nigeria. But his email was desperate.

Posted

I un followed irsay. the guy is a nutcase
says the guy who straps explosions to his body.
1 person likes this

Posted

He is a riot, isn't he :lol:

Posted

im not dead yet