Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Would the Jerry Richardson haters STFU or find a new team?

93 posts in this topic

Criticism of those in charge is what this world does. Get used to it, OP, or go gargle bees.

Hahaha OP has it ever occurred to you how the USA the country you live in, came to be what it is today. It is because people who lived here did not agree with the "owner" of the land so they fought for what was right.

Highlandfire is the new Not-Awesomeness.

Except maybe worse.

AwesomeHeader5.png

2 people like this

You don't go 2-14 from doing things right.

He took a risk last season and the negatives were grossly miscalculated. It happens in business and life.

Moving on :)

Sweet, Sino-Riders. My childhood!

Er... dino riders. Damn Droid.

Hahaha OP has it ever occurred to you how the USA the country you live in, came to be what it is today. It is because people who lived here did not agree with the "owner" of the land so they fought for what was right.

Actually the "owner" of the land was the Native Americans. Europeans taking their land isn't exactly fighting for what was right :D But yeah I wouldn't call 2-14 doing it right.

Actually the "owner" of the land was the Native Americans. Europeans taking their land isn't exactly fighting for what was right :D But yeah I wouldn't call 2-14 doing it right.

So if my anthro. prof. was correct and the Native Americans came here from Asia crossing a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska....is it really "their" land?.......just asking.;)

So if my anthro. prof. was correct and the Native Americans came here from Asia crossing a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska....is it really "their" land?.......just asking.;)

If they were the first here to claim the land then I would say so :D

spreading small pox is doing it right.

Fan of an owner?

Nobody is asking anybody to be a fan of any owner.

That being said, I don't understand how anyone could continue to be a fan of a team that is owned and operated by a man they disrespect/hate.

Please don't explain any spin on how one can do so. I don't wish for my brain to be diseased by any spin action that makes a fan think they can still respect a franchise that reflects a man they disrespect.

if you didn't vote for Obama you need to find a new country.

Fan of an owner?

Nobody is asking anybody to be a fan of any owner.

That being said, I don't understand how anyone could continue to be a fan of a team that is owned and operated by a man they disrespect/hate.

Please don't explain any spin on how one can do so. I don't wish for my brain to be diseased by any spin action that makes a fan think they can still respect a franchise that reflects a man they disrespect.

Rest assured, most that spout off nonsense/hate about Richardson are doing so just to troll others.