Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike and Mike's Offseason Two-A-Days: Carolina Panthers

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?callsign=ESPNRADIO&autoplay=1&id=6120988[/url]

:driving:

Posted · Report post

I watched this and they don't see a bright future.

Posted · Report post

Mike Greenberg should be put in the trunk of a Cadillac and never seen, nor heard from again.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

yea Schelereth said stock is falling. 1 win season? 0-16? :lol: fug 'em. we'll see. They'll do another during training camps or right after

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t291/Cracka_McNasty/ijjJF4.gif[/IMG]
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dpantherman']yea Schelereth said stock is falling. 1 win season? 0-16? :lol: fug 'em. we'll see. They'll do another during training camps or right after[/QUOTE]

I think he said that Clausen would be the QB which i hope isn't the case.

If he is then who knows maybe we will be worse...

Posted · Report post

Well Golic obviously will never say he has no shot. He went to ND.

Posted · Report post

I hate listening to these mo fuggers jabber about our team when you can tell they don't do any research into our players.

Charles Johnson our only bright spot? John Beason? How about our entire LB core dick. Our offensive line will be intact finally. D. Gettis and B. LaFell were among the better rookie WR's. Still have the best RB core in the league. Yes we were bad, we were horrible, but there is talent on this team.

These guys can eat a bag of dicks.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OneBadassCat']I hate listening to these mo fuggers jabber about our team when you can tell they don't do any research into our players.

Charles Johnson our only bright spot? John Beason? How about our entire LB core dick. Our offensive line will be intact finally. D. Gettis and B. LaFell were among the better rookie WR's. Still have the best RB core in the league. Yes we were bad, we were horrible, but there is talent on this team.

[B]These guys can eat a bag of dicks.[/B][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Posted · Report post

Never any love for the Panthers from anyone in the mainstream sport's media. Same ole BS. I agree with ya badass, a bag of em!

Posted · Report post

Where does one buy a big bag of dicks anyway?

Sam's Club?

Saltman's house?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Bed, Bath and Beyond? LOL!

Posted · Report post

PTI is standing up for Richardson at the moment.
I'm absolutely shocked.

Posted · Report post

Sportscaster logic tends to say "the team that had a bad season last year will have a bad season again this year".

Most of them really do have that little imagination :nonod:

Posted · Report post

That is a shocker Cat'sGrowl...I'am speechless. Sad but true Mr.Scot.

Posted · Report post

Can someone please send me Jerry Richardson's email address in a PM? Thanks

Posted · Report post

They say it's the best division in football, yet leave out the fact that 2 years ago we won that division with Jake Delhomme, which already had Brees and Ryan, with a large portion of our current team.that with aver There's no reason to think age QB play, which is all we got from Jake that season, and a run of good luck on the health front that we can't be contenders for our division.

Posted · Report post

Jerry Richardson is adding insult upon injury. He is embarrassing our city and state. We used to be a respected and successful franchise only 2yrs ago. Where is Mark Richardson when you need him?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rippadonn']Where is Mark Richardson when you need him?[/QUOTE]
Seriously? :nonod:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mr. Scot']Seriously? :nonod:[/QUOTE]

Hey, Mark wasn't THIS bad at PR and everything else. Look at us now.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OneBadassCat']I hate listening to these mo fuggers jabber about our team when you can tell they don't do any research into our players.

These guys can eat a bag of dicks.[/QUOTE]

We won two games last year and they are off base by not pointing out every good thing one of our players did?????????????

Posted · Report post

I haven't even turned to Mike and Mike in like 2,3 years. They annoy me, and this is why. They are mindless tools. I'm sure they will have the 49ers winning 13 games again as always....oh yeah, and the Texans are a team to watch out for..

Posted · Report post

but if they say well have a winning season they're geniuses am i right?

Posted · Report post

Here we go again... when all else fails, pull out and play the "media gives the Panthers no respect" card. Ever stop to think there's a reason the media gives the Panthers no respect?

How about an owner who doesn't do interviews and when he did say something it was always a smartass answer usually delivered with a hint of contempt and sarcasm.

How about a coach who did do interviews but said nothing after talking for minutes on end. "A punt can be a good play," "it is what it is," and how many more can you stomach?

How about an entire organization that does not encourage any type of relationship with the media in general and seemingly gets very annoyed with players who say anything in the press?

One of the worst media jobs any journalist could catch would be a beat writer for the Panthers... The Panthers do nothing for the media, why should the media embrace and show nothing but love and respect?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

who cares what these ass-clowns think?
1 person likes this