Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keary Colbert Comeback?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Keary Colbert wants to make a comeback

http://wp.me/p14QSB-sZs

“After spending a year working with the tight ends at USC as a graduate assistant, it ignited my passion and fire to compete at the highest level,” Colbert told USCTrojans.com.

Posted

i guess he does not remember how awful he was.........those that cant not do TEACH....and uh keary i think maybe you should be a coach

Posted

No more USC wide receivers.... ever.

Posted

a comeback to what? failing?

1 person likes this

Posted

did he have surgery to fix his wooden hands?

Posted

that's funny

Posted

I've had my passion ignited to enter the male modeling world, but you can't always get what you want.

Posted

I've had my passion ignited to enter the male modeling world, but you can't always get what you want.

Wasn't that Drew Carter??

1 person likes this

Posted

Comeback? I wasn't aware he ever arrived anywhere?

Posted

You guys forget he had a pretty good rookie season. Then he got hurt and never could get over that injury. The league is tough enough when you're healthy. That being said, I don't think he can make it on a roster. Unless they hire scabs?

Posted

Just back from gym. Oxygen not sufficient for my laughter. RT @ProFootballTalk Keary Colbert wants to make comeback

Lol

Posted

You guys forget he had a pretty good rookie season. Then he got hurt and never could get over that injury. The league is tough enough when you're healthy. That being said, I don't think he can make it on a roster. Unless they hire scabs?

Hmmm. Maybe he's hoping for a lockout and is putting his hat in the ring.

He wasn't our best Panther but is a cool guy IRL. His cousin used to live in Bakersfield and Keary stopped by once to have a beer with the local Panther fans. When he saw that there were only 8 of us at the time, he bought beers and dinner for everybody. He even signed a few items.