Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncguy2184

Smitty to pats?

ahahah, i didnt think of it that way. At least these fools didnt trade this no 1 pick for jimmy clausen last year, they tried their best

That makes me sick just thinking about it.........Thank God Hurney didn't get that done.

So practically trade Steve Smith for Armanti Edwards? BRILLIANT!

Not

The Amrnati Edwards pick is a moot point...a sunk cost if you may.

You have to look at a possible Smith for a 2nd round pick separately. I love Smith's fire and playmaking ability. However, getting a 2nd round pick for an aging WR would be great compensation....not to mention that with the youth movement we are in, it is no given that Smitty woudl re-sign after 2012.

Depending on whether he is set on being dealt, the top 2nd round pick would be a steal for us.

No one ever wins in trades that involve the Patriots unless of course you are the Patriots, why anyone still trades with them after time and again the same results is beyond me

We already had our a$$ handed to us by New England when we traded that pick for Edwards. Stupid decision. Now, we're going to get screwed again with the same pick. Awesome. Way to go front office.

How about we just keep him... I can name 30 other teams I would rather he go to than the Pats.

How about we just keep him... I can name 30 other teams I would rather he go to than the Pats.

The issuue would be can he?