Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

headcase

Cam Newton breakdown

58 posts in this topic



Source, link or it gets deleted.

Plagerism = bad.

I take it that the original poster tried to quote the entire article without posting the link?

As one of the two authors of the article, I thank you.

2 people like this

That is an absolutely outstanding article. Whoever wrote it obviously put a LOT of work into it and know their sh**.

Pretty much sums up my feelings 100%.

Thank you for the kind words.

So, I'm starting to bite a little on newton... that being said I keep having this nightmare that it's 2015, Newton is in Jail and Luck is in the superbowl with the bills

I admit, I joined this forum and went to the Cam Newton Character thread specifically to post the article I wrote for the Sun Sentinel. You can call that selfish if you want but the fact of the matter is I felt you guys, more than any team's fans, probably deserve to see this breakdown...for Simon and I truly feel he could and probably should go #1 overall to you guys. We're Miami Dolphins fans, we'd love for him to somehow get to us, but I don't know that it's in the cards.

But anyway thank you guys for all the kind words and if you do like the article I would ask one small favor and that is to post a comment on the blog itself. Dave Hyde is a nationally respected author and a friend of ours and allows us to do this Draft Winds series for him every year, but I'm sure there are those at the Sun Sentinel that think we shouldn't be involved, and so when the higher-ups are deciding whether to let us continue doing this (this being our 3rd year doing it), what they look at are the basics...page views and comments. We don't get any monetary benefit out of this but we would like to continue doing it because we love this stuff.

To me, just the cut-ups of Cam's passes, make that link worth clicking. The only other way for us fans to see all of those throws, is to sort through about 10 different youtube videos, so thanks.

But anyway thank you guys for all the kind words and if you do like the article I would ask one small favor and that is to post a comment on the blog itself.

Done.

I take it that the original poster tried to quote the entire article without posting the link?

That was my fault. I posted a full section from the article. I since corrected it.

Great article, Kiper probably read it and then adjusted his mock draft lol

That was my fault. I posted a full section from the article. I since corrected it.

No worries.

one thing i don't remember seeing discussed but that i have been impressed by is his ability to sell the fake. thats another one of his underrated aspects, but still...by far this is the best read on him i have seen anywhere.

There has to be more things wrong with him, right? I mean, he can't be this good.