Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firstdayfan

Cam Newton=Big Ben???

53 posts in this topic

He has been accused of rape twice? One of which was in a bathroom stall?

Damn, small world!

Would you rather have Big Ben, or Pickles/ Pike/ Moore? It's a no brainer if you believe the offense needs fixing, and it most certainly does need fixing.

Don't know about how he'll perform in the NFL, but I know one way he compares to Ben... boy can drink & party! Auburn boys got the main VIP room/stage (with a pole in the room, imagine!) at Opera (night club in Atlanta, GA).

My friends got a vip room at Opera that night (my bachelor party weekend) and ended up drinking with Cam Newton and a bunch of huge mofos in the team. Cool dudes.

Got pics and videos, but I'll keep them for later :D

Did you even bother to watch the videos from that long breakdown that was posted? There is clear video evidence that his WR's dropped some balls that were well thrown and well down the field, smartass.

Trust me just put TRD on ignore. You will thank me later because he has nothing valuable to say in any post.

Would you rather have Big Ben, or Pickles/ Pike/ Moore? It's a no brainer if you believe the offense needs fixing, and it most certainly does need fixing.

Just castrate Big Ben and you have the perfect QB. All the good and none of the bad.

There is nothing valuable to say from here to the combine.

I posted before that his workout was amazing but it wasn't going to change any minds. His footwork looks improved but he still takes too long to shift from his plant foot going forward.

Honestly no discussion of Cam will be meaningful until after the combine, so why try and have a serious discussion? Why not mess with you diehard Camboys because you take everything so serious.

You guys just keep going in circles and circles and circles so why not make some claim like banging drunk chicks isn't as bad as cheating on a test and watch you guys go apeshit.

It's like you guys work for him personally and can't allow anyone, serious or not, to say one bad word about him anywhere on the interwebz.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

There is nothing valuable to say from here to the combine.

Then just ignore these threads instead of taking every opportunity to bash Cam Newton and everybody who likes the guy. K thanks.

Then just ignore these threads instead of taking every opportunity to bash Cam Newton and everybody who likes the guy. K thanks.

It's way too much fun.

You missed the part where I said all the good things about him and I basically have the same stance as you but you can't wrap your little brain around it.

He's got all the physical things you want. What will make or break him is how he handles the combine and team workouts after that.

We won't know about him until after all of that, so why do you post daily about him and try and change people's minds when nothing is happening with him right now?

I

I didn't miss anything, I just chose to ignore everything after the first sentence because it was all irrelevant. And if it's so much fun, then why do you complain so much?

I didn't miss anything, I just chose to ignore everything after the first sentence because it was all irrelevant. And if it's so much fun, then why do you complain so much?

I'm not complaining one bit. You guys make my day at work go by fast when the Lounge is slow

Cam Newton:

6ft6, 250lbs, 1 year of good college experience, dual threat, put up big numbers in a stat friendly system, has questionable baggage

JaMarcus Russell:

6ft6, 270lbs, 1 year of good college experience, suprisingly athletic and can run, put up big numbers in a stat friendly systen, has questionable baggage..

just saying guys

1 person likes this