Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Should he have prayed?

104 posts in this topic

Get over yourself. Daring to ask a question about a belief is not disrespect.

being an ass about it is though

Check your aviation history and is not a big of a deal as people are making it. There have been several cases where planes ditched into water and the plane stayed intact and everyone survived.

I'll check out those links. While there may be "several," it's not a common occurrence, I think.

Funny that the atheist and agnostics pretend to really want to know what the poor little Christians would do. It’s just a cover up to try and make a point IMO, but any who.

A prayer could be as simple as saying in your head “Dear God, help me” believing that there really is a God who hears that prayer and believing that God in control no matter what. I don’t think I would need to let go of the controls, get on my knees and close my eyes to be considered a prayer. That like me saying I’m going to walk out in front of a Mac truck and pray that God doesn’t let me get hurt. IMO a Christian’s view is that God created the pilot, God created the mind with the ability to think and learn so that the body, mind, and skills used to make quick decisions ultimately came from God even if that person doesn’t believe in God.

lol Exactly why Christians shouldn’t waist their time answering questions from people who aren’t honest about why they really asked the question.

Any excuse in a cycle of self deception I guess.

god i love carrie underwood. She is as close as it gets to proving there is a god.

lol Exactly why Christians shouldn’t waist their time answering questions from people who aren’t honest about why they really asked the question.

We're all familiar with how Zod operates ....

I'll check out those links. While there may be "several," it's not a common occurrence, I think.

Numerous planes have crashed into water. However, NBC news reported during their coverage of the crash that in the "Jet Era", there have been four documented attempts to land a crashing aircraft in the water. The recent US Air water landing was the first where nobody died and the plane did not come apart. Wish I could find a link to back it up and list the other flights, but I can't. They were specific to say "attempted" water landings where the pilot flew the plane purposely into the water, not accidental crashes into water.

• Topics

• Of course, he's so massive he has his own gravitational pull. 
    • You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat