Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christians are idiots, stupid, and fat!!

215 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it a coincidence that the INSP, FOOD and HSN channels are next to each other on the cable schedule? Or God's Divine Will?

Yep nothing deragatory about religion in this post.

You guys have been poking around religion as a whole for a couple weeks now.

Some post asking questions for debate, other blatently calling others STUPID for having any faith in ANYTHING.

Don't try your "defensive posturing" bullshit after the fact.

Throwing rocks at a beehive then crying when you get stung is quite amusing to me.

Posted

Not my God.

Posted

Tattoo, could your question be answered by the many food items that look like Jesus and Mary and are sold on EBay? I mean, that hobby alone fulfills all three requirements.

And I don't trust Athiests, never mind holding their hands.

Posted

And I'd also like to know why the big G gets credit for this "miracle", and no blame when the plane turns into a fireball with no survivors.

And for the record, I know some smart, skinny christians.

Posted

Some post asking questions for debate, other blatently calling others STUPID for having any faith in ANYTHING.

Don't try your "defensive posturing" bullsh*t after the fact.

Throwing rocks at a beehive then crying when you get stung is quite amusing to me.

It's a joke, and should be clear that it's a joke, unless maybe you fulfill requirements 1 or 2 (which seem to be about the same now that I look at it).

Posted

It's a joke, and should be clear that it's a joke, unless maybe you fulfill requirements 1 or 2 (which seem to be about the same now that I look at it).

Ohh so now it's just a joke, oh sorry we insulted something that means so much to so many people, we were just kidding!

Posted

Don't try your "defensive posturing" bullsh*t after the fact.

lol, yeah, I am stung all over.

Hey would you have prayed in the cockpit?

YOU HATE CHRISTIANS!

lol

I heart logic

Posted

Ohh so now it's just a joke, oh sorry we insulted something that means so much to so many people, we were just kidding!

It was my first post in the thread. If there is a secret team of the non believer patrol that coordinates thread posts here, I have not been invited to it.

Posted

I prey a lot.

Posted

lol, yeah, I am stung all over.

Hey would you have prayed in the cockpit?

YOU HATE CHRISTIANS!

lol

I heart logic

Probably would have, had I had a chance.

He didn't. No big deal to me.

Keep generalizing peoples posts.

Whatever it takes for you to keep up with the little game.

Posted

That would be because you missed the last meeting gas.

Zod, CH, rodeo, and I decided to make the cabal stronger by collecting dues on the 15th of the month, rather than at the end.

Too much money spent on beer, not enough on inane message board propaganda to make kurb and rhino mad.

Posted

I honestly don't get the hubbub. If he is/was a believer and didn't pray, who cares? Reminds me of the joke about the guy caught on the roof of a house during a flood.