Photo
- - - - -

Christians are idiots, stupid, and fat!!

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#16 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

And I'd also like to know why the big G gets credit for this "miracle", and no blame when the plane turns into a fireball with no survivors.

And for the record, I know some smart, skinny christians.

#17 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,760 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:06 AM

Yep nothing deragatory about religion in this post.

You guys have been poking around religion as a whole for a couple weeks now.

Some post asking questions for debate, other blatently calling others STUPID for having any faith in ANYTHING.

Don't try your "defensive posturing" bullsh*t after the fact.

Throwing rocks at a beehive then crying when you get stung is quite amusing to me.

It's a joke, and should be clear that it's a joke, unless maybe you fulfill requirements 1 or 2 (which seem to be about the same now that I look at it).

#18 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,322 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:08 AM

It's a joke, and should be clear that it's a joke, unless maybe you fulfill requirements 1 or 2 (which seem to be about the same now that I look at it).

Ohh so now it's just a joke, oh sorry we insulted something that means so much to so many people, we were just kidding!

#19 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

Yep nothing deragatory about religion in this post.

You guys have been poking around religion as a whole for a couple weeks now.

Some post asking questions for debate, other blatently calling others STUPID for having any faith in ANYTHING.

Don't try your "defensive posturing" bullsh*t after the fact.

Throwing rocks at a beehive then crying when you get stung is quite amusing to me.

lol, yeah, I am stung all over.

Hey would you have prayed in the cockpit?

YOU HATE CHRISTIANS!

lol

I heart logic

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,760 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

Ohh so now it's just a joke, oh sorry we insulted something that means so much to so many people, we were just kidding!

It was my first post in the thread. If there is a secret team of the non believer patrol that coordinates thread posts here, I have not been invited to it.

#21 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,223 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:13 AM

I prey a lot.

#22 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,322 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:15 AM

lol, yeah, I am stung all over.

Hey would you have prayed in the cockpit?

YOU HATE CHRISTIANS!

lol

I heart logic

Probably would have, had I had a chance.
He didn't. No big deal to me.

Keep generalizing peoples posts.
Whatever it takes for you to keep up with the little game.

#23 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:16 AM

That would be because you missed the last meeting gas.

Zod, CH, rodeo, and I decided to make the cabal stronger by collecting dues on the 15th of the month, rather than at the end.
Too much money spent on beer, not enough on inane message board propaganda to make kurb and rhino mad.

#24 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:16 AM

I honestly don't get the hubbub. If he is/was a believer and didn't pray, who cares? Reminds me of the joke about the guy caught on the roof of a house during a flood.

#25 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,322 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:20 AM

That would be because you missed the last meeting gas.

Zod, CH, rodeo, and I decided to make the cabal stronger by collecting dues on the 15th of the month, rather than at the end.
Too much money spent on beer, not enough on inane message board propaganda to make kurb and rhino mad.

Thats just it.
Doesn't make me mad at all really.
I for one will be the first to tell you religion has been used as a tool by people for centuries. From Crusades to Suicide Bombers. But to say/imply it is simply nothingness, and those who have some kind of faith simply fools is pretty insulting in the worst kind of way.

#26 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,322 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:21 AM

I honestly don't get the hubbub. If he is/was a believer and didn't pray, who cares? Reminds me of the joke about the guy caught on the roof of a house during a flood.

10-4 on that. Doesn't have to be a maricle/skill/luck/aliens thing. Let it be to each what it is to them.

#27 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,526 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

And for the record, I know some smart, skinny christians.

"know" in the biblical sense, right? Rowr.

#28 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:25 AM

And for cookingwithgas to say he isnt atheist is a joke. Whta open mindedness, have you ever had for any kind of belief. If so you sure dont express it in your posts. I would have prayed while landing the plane. I pray about everything. I pray while Im on here. I pray while Im driving, I pray while Im working, I pray when I get up, I pray when I go to bed, I pray wehn someone on here who is hurting needs the encouragement that someone is taking the time to care about them and pray. I know prayer works, Ive seen pray work. Pray isnt a magic lamp though and I also believe that Gods ways are bigger than my ways and I will never understand why some live and sonme die until I ask him when I get to where I believe I will be when I die. Prayer whether you believe it works or not gives hope to people that sometimes have none. Is that a bad thing? Is that answer honest enough for you? No Im sure your gonna disect it and tell me how it would be so more itellectual honest to belief that nothing is in control of the universe but to me that doesnt make sense. I dont care if the pilot prayed or not, he did a wonderful job and thats ok.

#29 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,223 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:25 AM

It still amazes me that people on both sides of the religion debate can claim to have any definitive answer on faith.

#30 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,223 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:26 AM

And for cookingwithgas to say he isnt atheist is a joke. Whta open mindedness, have you ever had for any kind of belief. If so you sure dont express it in your posts. I would have prayed while landing the plane. I pray about everything. I pray while Im on here. I pray while Im driving, I pray while Im working, I pray when I get up, I pray when I go to bed, I pray wehn someone on here who is hurting needs the encouragement that someone is taking the time to care about them and pray. I know prayer works, Ive seen pray work. Pray isnt a magic lamp though and I also believe that Gods ways are bigger than my ways and I will never understand why some live and sonme die until I ask him when I get to where I believe I will be when I die. Prayer whether you believe it works or not gives hope to people that sometimes have none. Is that a bad thing? Is that answer honest enough for you? No Im sure your gonna disect it and tell me how it would be so more itellectual honest to belief that nothing is in control of the universe but to me that doesnt make sense. I dont care if the pilot prayed or not, he did a wonderful job and thats ok.

Do you pray just to make it today?

/Hammer Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.