Photo
- - - - -

Christians are idiots, stupid, and fat!!

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#31 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:28 AM

I do pray just to make it today. I also pray God gives me the strength not to stab you

#32 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:28 AM

lol

#33 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:32 AM

And for cookingwithgas to say he isnt atheist is a joke. Whta open mindedness, have you ever had for any kind of belief. If so you sure dont express it in your posts. I would have prayed while landing the plane. I pray about everything. I pray while Im on here. I pray while Im driving, I pray while Im working, I pray when I get up, I pray when I go to bed, I pray wehn someone on here who is hurting needs the encouragement that someone is taking the time to care about them and pray. I know prayer works, Ive seen pray work. Pray isnt a magic lamp though and I also believe that Gods ways are bigger than my ways and I will never understand why some live and sonme die until I ask him when I get to where I believe I will be when I die. Prayer whether you believe it works or not gives hope to people that sometimes have none. Is that a bad thing? Is that answer honest enough for you? No Im sure your gonna disect it and tell me how it would be so more itellectual honest to belief that nothing is in control of the universe but to me that doesnt make sense. I dont care if the pilot prayed or not, he did a wonderful job and thats ok.

Would you have prayed in the cockpit?

#34 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,514 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:33 AM

It still amazes me that people on both sides of the religion debate can claim to have any definitive answer on faith.

To me...

It's based per person.

Your faith in whatever is what you make it. I have tried to make it a point to never force my beliefs on another person. I have had muslim, athiest, wiccan friends all my life. I've tried to learn from each of them.

If they ask me or seek me out, or appear to need something faithbased, I am more than happy to share with them. Sterotype Baptist will tell me I am doing wrong by not seeking out people, I tell him that's not his decision to make.

The similarities in religions are startling when you look into them a little. Some going as far as to reference figures from each other.

Your faith is your own to have. Do what you think is right, believe in what you think is right.

#35 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,211 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:38 AM

Posted Image

#36 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:39 AM

Thats just it.
Doesn't make me mad at all really.
I for one will be the first to tell you religion has been used as a tool by people for centuries. From Crusades to Suicide Bombers. But to say/imply it is simply nothingness, and those who have some kind of faith simply fools is pretty insulting in the worst kind of way.

And I would argue that religion has enjoyed a "hands off" clemency for FAR too long, as anything regarded as off limits to discussion, ridicule, scrutiny, etc. is dangerous and has limitless potential for abuse in your above named ways.

Sunlight is a great disinfectant.

#37 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,514 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:42 AM

And I would argue that religion has enjoyed a "hands off" clemency for FAR too long, as anything regarded as off limits to discussion, ridicule, scrutiny, etc. is dangerous and has limitless potential for abuse in your above named ways.

Sunlight is a great disinfectant.

There is a distinct difference in "discussing" and "making fun of"

So some religion is as important to them as their family. How would you feel if someone threw racial slurs at your children ? To some it's the same thing.

I will be the first to say the major flaw in religion is people.

(I mention such because we share the same chance of that happening to a kidlett (well me in the future) )

#38 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,635 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

P(kurblette being .5 Azn) = 1

#39 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,870 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:48 AM

Everybody's stupid about something.

#40 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:49 AM

Thank god I know littler about microbiology

#41 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,514 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:49 AM

P(kurblette being .5 Azn) = 1

Stop doing your homework on the forum.

#42 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Some post asking questions for debate, other blatently calling others STUPID for having any faith in ANYTHING.

Link plz.

#43 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

Also, that's a pretty lame argument.

So some religion is as important to them as their family. How would you feel if someone threw racial slurs at your children ? To some it's the same thing.

I've never heard of anyone choosing their race.

#44 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,635 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

P(Scrum allowing Kurb access to Aznookie) = 0.00002

#45 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts