Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spring Training!!!!!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

is almost upon us...rejoice! for the season of yankee hating and drooling over Evan Longoria is in our sights!!

Posted

is almost upon us...rejoice! for the season of yankee loving and drooling over Eva Longoria is in our sights!!

:cornut:

Posted

Spring training is one of the reasons I miss living in Florida.

Lets go Marlins.

Posted

Headed down late next week.....may skip the Phillies spring training this year though...something tells me it might be a bit too crowded this year. Haven't decided yet.

Posted

Headed down late next week.....may skip the Phillies spring training this year though...something tells me it might be a bit too crowded this year. Haven't decided yet.

well you know...if you text me BEFORE you go this year..i probably will meet up with you

Posted

well you know...if you text me BEFORE you go this year..i probably will meet up with you

:D....I think we may skip the whole Tampa area thing this year. Wife wants to take the daughter to Disney so I will probably just hit Braves spring training again so I can pee on Chipper Jones. Tampa will probably not be in the cards for Florida tour 2009. I dunno know for sure though...we will be bouncing around the state.

Posted

:D....I think we may skip the whole Tampa area thing this year. Wife wants to take the daughter to Disney so I will probably just hit Braves spring training again so I can pee on Chipper Jones. Tampa will probably not be in the cards for Florida tour 2009. I dunno know for sure though...we will be bouncing around the state.

well poo..we still havent taken our son to disney yet...hmmm

Posted

Need a Cubs fan in here!

Posted

for being a Rangers fan I am actually somewhat excited......I kinda want to see what will become of Andrus and Davis which seem like both will have a shot at playing a full year of big boys ball this year

Posted

When you get to Braves camp how about getting me Smoltz's autograph for me....mmmmm nevermind

Posted

is almost upon us...rejoice! for the season of yankee hating and drooling over Evan Longoria is in our sights!!

Please Longoria is going to be a bust. It's all about "Sexy" Alexi Ramirez, Go Sox!

Posted

Still waiting on Mannygate here in Socal. :rolleyes: