Photo
- - - - -

UNC @ NC State thread. Feb23

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

#106 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

You have only named on UNC player that, you think, flopped during his career. We are talking about everyone that has ever played for dook. Flopping is taught right up there with shooting 3's and floor slapping at dook.

Let's not forget this one either

I actually said Zeller was a flopper too, it is taught at unc as well so don't act like it is any different 9 miles down the road.

#107 monstercat

monstercat

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

so does every thread involving unc or dook have to be derailed?

Only when bigcatdaddy puts his two cents in, which is every single thread, whether it has anything to do with duke or not. It's really getting old.:(

#108 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Only when bigcatdaddy puts his two cents in, which is every single thread, whether it has anything to do with duke or not. It's really getting old.:(

I commented on this thread talking about the State and unc game I didn't say anything about Duke. You need to talk to Tarpanther for bringing up and talking $hit about Duke. I defendnmy team until the end so tell you unc buddies to keep Duke ou of the conversation and we won't have this problem. :rolleyes: Why do you want to blame me your tarheel friend brought up Duke not me. Well I guess that is how you unc people are you always want to blame Duke or coach K or the fans when most of the time the problem is your own fans.

#109 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:53 PM

I was defending the Zeller comment about him falling down more than any other player in ACC. I was simply stating I had seen dook players fall down more than him.

#110 monstercat

monstercat

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

I commented on this thread talking about the State and unc game I didn't say anything about Duke. You need to talk to Tarpanther for bringing up and talking $hit about Duke. I defendnmy team until the end so tell you unc buddies to keep Duke ou of the conversation and we won't have this problem. :rolleyes: Why do you want to blame me your tarheel friend brought up Duke not me. Well I guess that is how you unc people are you always want to blame Duke or coach K or the fans when most of the time the problem is your own fans.

What are you...12 years old?

#111 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:47 PM

What are you...12 years old?

Yes!