Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 NFL Combine Thread W/Schedule

121 posts in this topic

Posted

I got spoiled with DirecTV back in the day and just leaving the combine on and watching it when I could. Now I don't even have TWC and would love to watch.

Posted

JOAT Twitter. Now I can read Cam hate via another social media

Posted

As much as some people hate Cam, I can't even imagine what it will be like around here if the Panthers draft Robert Quinn, which is also a possibility. That kid is going to rise to the top fast, and would probably already be in most top 5's if he had played in 2010.

The ABCers will weep.

Posted

The DE from UNC? You really think he would get picked #1 over all?

Posted

As much as some people hate Cam, I can't even imagine what it will be like around here if the Panthers draft Robert Quinn, which is also a possibility. That kid is going to rise to the top fast, and would probably already be in most top 5's if he had played in 2010.

The ABCers will weep.

We would be the absolute laughing stock of the NFL if we took Quinn. Not only did we not address any of our top needs, but we did it by taking a person that hasn't played in over a year.

1 person likes this

Posted

But Quinn cheated in school!!!!!!

Posted

We would be the absolute laughing stock of the NFL if we took Quinn. Not only did we not address any of our top needs, but we did it by taking a person that hasn't played in over a year.

You never said that about Bowers, who plays the same position. Anyway, Quinn is better than any DE on our roster, that's for sure.

FTR, I don't think we should pick a DE either, but Quinn is a freak.

Posted

I will also be taking requests for individual players and how they are doing/what they are saying about them at the combine via my DVR.. rep. :)

Posted

You never said that about Bowers, who plays the same position. Anyway, Quinn is better than any DE on our roster, that's for sure.

I assume you're a UNC fan? amiright?

Posted

the guys I like #1 overall Darius, newton, PP, Fairley, Gabbert, Green.. not in that order. After that, trade down and out of the #1. I would trade the #1 and stay in the top five for just a first swap, 2nd and 3rd this year or a second next year... Do not want to make it too expensive but we'll get a guy we like and still the BPA for a given position... and get that 2nd rounder back.

Posted

A) I've never been a supporter of Bowers. I've said that he was a one hit wonder that was very inconsistent in college, and that if we went defense with our first pick that it should be a tackle, not an end.

B) You're kidding yourself if you think that a rookie, especially one that missed all of last season, is better than Charles Johnson.

Posted

is nfl.com going to stream combine footage from the website or are we only talking nfl network here?