Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 NFL Combine Thread W/Schedule

121 posts in this topic

Posted

is nfl.com going to stream combine footage from the website or are we only talking nfl network here?

NFLNetwork only.

Unless you got a secret website

Posted

Interesting seeing Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick sitting in the back of the plane & Auburn QB. Cam Newton in 1st class en route 2 the #Combine.

Per Evan Silva RT

Under Armor $ FTW lol

Posted

I assume you're a UNC fan? amiright?

I sure am, but I wouldn't endorse a player I didn't believe in either. I guarantee you that there are plenty of scouts who agree with me. All you have to do is turn on the tape, and Quinn's play speaks for itself, and he has already blown away the UNC coaching staff with his feats in the weight room and with his speed. He's faster than Peppers, and Peppers held the record for DE's until Quinn came along.

Posted

Chan Galley is "anxious" to see Cam Newton this week

Per Joe Buscaglia tweet

Bills in play perhaps?

Posted

I think everyone is anxious to see Newton this week....

Posted

John Fox on Kyle Orton: "As far as I’m concerned, he’s under contract and he's the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos."

Per NFLDraft Scout Tweet

Lol & it begins lmao

Posted

Per NFLDraft Scout Tweet

Lol & it begins lmao

I can't really blame Fox for that one. The Golden Calf of Bristol still has a lot of work to do as a passer. It's not easy to completely change the way you have been throwing a ball your whole life.

Posted

Per NFLDraft Scout Tweet

Lol & it begins lmao

Haha oh man I'm so glad that's over with here. It's much more fun to see that when it's not your head coach.

Posted

I can't really blame Fox for that one. The Golden Calf of Bristol still has a lot of work to do as a passer. It's not easy to completely change the way you have been throwing a ball your whole life.

I understand that, but I'm laughing more at the predictable comment than the situation lol

Posted

The people touting Quinn are the same people that compared Hilee Taylor to Dwight Freeney

Posted

The people touting Quinn are the same people that compared Hilee Taylor to Dwight Freeney

LOL, nobody ever compared Taylor to Freeney. I did compare him to "the predator" though, because he was really the prey for any decent LT. That was a no brainer.

Posted

Ron Rivera is going to be interviewed in a little bit on NFL Network. Should be interesting.