Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theyhateme45

Wallace to Portland, For 2 first rounders, Pryzbilla + Dante Cunningham

260 posts in this topic

Look at our roster now. That is 13-69 material if I've ever seen it next year. If the Hornets get a top-7 pick, we won't get anything out of this deal til 2013, when the Blazers are competing for a title and we're 5-51.

Fans hate this move, ticket sales will drop even lower than they are now, Jordan will keep losing money, Bobcats will keep finishing 14th or 15th in East til he sells the team and it's moved to Seattle. Thanks MJ, I'll just watch the Hurricanes now.

Then gtfo and go watch the Canes, look I don't know you personally or anything but I don't believe that you have some sort of Clairvoyance where you know exactly how this team will behave with the new roster. What if this sparks a huge turnaround for the Cats and we end up with some diamonds in White and DC? The problem I have with your posts are that you won't even just say "We'll wait and see what happens." You are just automatically flushing this team down the terlit because there is no GW or Nazr.

im gonna bring this thread back up when we're in the playoffs, just for NonLoyalPantherFan

1 person likes this

i dont think some of these people even watch the games, gerald has lost some luster and was on a decline. he cant n never could shoot. we sold him at peak value and got alot in return. some people have too much loyalty to players and cant see the truth. truly i am sorry that he couldnt finish his career here, cause he deserved better, but its a bussiness and every player needs to learn that

i dont think some of these people even watch the games, gerald has lost some luster and was on a decline. he cant n never could shoot. we sold him at peak value and got alot in return. some people have too much loyalty to players and cant see the truth. truly i am sorry that he couldnt finish his career here, cause he deserved better, but its a bussiness and every player needs to learn that

not only that but, while he was only 28 or something, he might as well had been in the early to mid 30s with all of his injuries.

Fans hate this move, ticket sales will drop even lower than they are now, Jordan will keep losing money, Bobcats will keep finishing 14th or 15th in East til he sells the team and it's moved to Seattle. Thanks MJ, I'll just watch the Hurricanes now.

nostradamus2.jpg

I will miss GW as much as anyone, but let's be real guys. Wallace has had a lot of injuries, a lot, it's not just 28 years old, I think he's farther along than that. We got decent value for him honestly. We will NOT complete this year. Probably not next. The east just got better too. We have to look toward the future. We have to get some good picks, and hope MJ can sign some talent.

I'm excited about seeing Henderson starting, as we all should be. He could potentially make us not miss GW. Jax will be at the SF position now, where we lose some rebounding but he can still play decent defense. He may be better at that position anyway. When we get TT back we'll have even more of a spark. I'm not really sure who backs up Henderson though, we'll see. Brown will probably see more time now, with Jax moving to SG sometimes.

Let's give it time. You have too. Like I said, no way we'd compete anyway right now.

I think this might open up min for Matt Carroll to backup Gerald Henderson. Put him out there when he isn't pressured to score and he can jack up threes..I think there is an unknown commodity with him off the bench. Or, it may be known just without the opprotunity yet.