Photo
- - - - -

MJ's letter to the fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#11 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

Yeah, Henderson has deserved a shot to start and I am very intrigued to see him get starter min. IT looks like the organization believes in him.

I wonder if Cunningham is gunna play some center for us?

#12 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

All I get from this is Jordan is taking a huge risk and we are a lot more likely to end up like Cleveland or Minn, rather than OKC.

Sorry that your upset that Wallace was traded but it had to happen. The Bobcats as they were weren't going anywhere, didn't have any wiggle room. Now they have a few expiring contracts, a few extra draft picks and can build a young core in the hopes of either landing a superstar in the draft or getting one to come to Charlotte with the new found cap space they will have next season. They got rid of over 10 million in cap space for next season with this trade and should have around 28 or so.

#13 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

PG: DJ
SG: S.Jax
SF:????
PF:Diaw/ TT (depending on match up)
C: Przybilla????

SF: Edweirdo ???? D Brown maybe???? or go small with Hendo???? either way.... NOT SEXY

Jax at SF and Hendo at SG

#14 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

Now hold up, assuming we can package these picks to move up lets say to five. And lets assume Harrison Barnes is there at 5. We take him trade Jax and Diaw and our new young starting lineup of Augustine, Hendo, Barnes, TT, Cunningham/Kwame isn't looking so bad

by the way Harrison isnt a necessity (to tell you the truth I hope he stays another year) if we can get anyone I want Sullinger, Kyrie, or Derrick Williams in that order

#15 rico6

rico6

Shit.

HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:01 PM

Derp Derp MJ is a terrible owner.

It's rare that you ever see an owner admit his own mistakes, and steadily striving to regain the respect from his fanbase first, and the league second.

It's a damn shame that Wallace had to go, but for what he brought us I see it as a gift of the sorts. Due to his hard play, he's momentously thrusted this franchise 3-steps forward.

Hopefully Wallace gets his long deserved ring before 2013.