Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs Duke (Wednesday Night)

97 posts in this topic

Posted

ok duke people, lets hear why you lost that game and carolina didnt win it.

Posted

I wish we wouldnt let teams back in games like we do...losy a few games bc we only play 35 minutes

:D

BTW LAwson is simply sick...

true dat

Posted

I wish we wouldnt let teams back in games like we do...losy a few games bc we only play 35 minutes

:D

BTW LAwson is simply sick...

how you guys let VT back in the game is still mind numbing

Posted

We got a tough game this Sunday, at Miami. I hope Lawson from tonight goes to Miami.

Posted

Good game. That's all for now.

Posted

Good game. That's all for now.

lol, you're alright for a duke fan

Posted

zone = 3 point death for the Heels against Duke

you are just lining them up to knock down by going into zone against them.....I liked the man to man, but it seemed that Duke could almost run the Princeton Offense with all of the backdoor passes they had in the first half.

Duke went 6-9 from 3 point range in the first half against the man to man. I'm just saying that it wouldn't kill them to do it every once in a while just to make the opponent have to adjust to something different.

Posted

amazing game from start to finish. dook is going to play well when they come to chapel hill.

Posted

Duke went 6-9 from 3 point range in the first half against the man to man. I'm just saying that it wouldn't kill them to do it every once in a while just to make the opponent have to adjust to something different.

true, I have just seen the zone kill teams when they try to play it against 3 point shooting teams

Look at VT against Clemson a couple weeks ago, VT had the lead threw in a zone to try and rest their players and boom Clemson comes back and wins that game

I understand what you are saying though, it seems Duke always has unbelievable shooting against Carolina every time they play.....Remember when they hit like 13 or 25 3's against Carolina...Paulus had like 6 of them, they just seem to hit against Carolina

Posted

Kyle Singler looks like the monk from The Da Vinci code. He is an albino freak.

coach Splinter was his whiney cry baby self tonight, glad to see he is feeling better

4 straight in Cameron is so great. suck it you fuging nerds. you sat in that shitty nasty tent for nothingnelson-muntz.gifhaha

Posted

man gotta love being a tar heel fan!!!

but never again will i attempt to run from south campus to franklin street

Posted

I pretty much hate both teams, but I'm glad Carolina won so I could see all those douchebag Duke students cry after getting their poo rocked