4 replies to this topic

#1 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:42 PM

He's got potential, great length and athleticism and can even knock down a three. lacks strength though.

I think the Bobcats should bring him back. Seems Silas and Oakley don't like him because he's not strong and it seems he's sort of stuck between the 3 and the 4 where he's not skilled enough to be a 3 but not strong enough to be a 4.

Either way he's a player and I've seen mostly positive play from him he's just never given consistent minutes.

He'd be a steal for a team that likes to run, I think the Suns should pick him up.

#2 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,286 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

Sometimes he looks lost out there. I could never quite figure out which style would suit him best. There's no question he can jump out of the gym and finish around the basket, but what about his defense? Does he have the skillset to operate within a half-court set and not camp out in the lane or stick the chicken wing out on a screen and get the offensive foul? One thing's for sure, he needs more development, and with a healthy Tyrus Thomas plus Dante Cunningham, he may find better opportunities elsewhere.

#3 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:45 AM

http://twitter.com/J...08822929457152#

Looks like D-Brown is a Knick.

I feel like Cunningham and Brown have similar skill sets. Both were taken in the same draft ('09) and Cunningham seems to be further ahead in his development. Tough to see him go, but its easier when we have a more servicable replacement.

#4 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

I'm not a Saint

• ALL-PRO
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:57 PM

We need someone to back up Jac. Wheather Brown was going to be that guy or not I'm not sure. But who ever we get need to fill the SF/SG slot.

#5 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:44 PM

Sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users