Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picks #1 - #5 Trade History

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Good work, rep.

Posted · Report post

Nice job on finding out that info. As much as I would love to see us trade our pick I just don't see it happening this year. CBA issues and the fact there is no clear #1 pick makes it hard for a team to want to give up much for the #1 pick.

Posted · Report post

We should not have traded that pick! I was so pissed off!!! Steve McNair was the pick. He was right there for the taking. A future MVP! Pass. We have one good year then fall off the reservation until the Fox era. Missing on that guy set us back 6 years!!! It was an easy pick!!

Still hurts. Sorry. :)

Posted · Report post

We should not have traded that pick! I was so pissed off!!! Steve McNair was the pick. He was right there for the taking. A future MVP! Pass. We have one good year then fall off the reservation until the Fox era. Missing on that guy set us back 6 years!!! It was an easy pick!!

Still hurts. Sorry. :)

How do you think the Bengals feel?

Posted · Report post

How do you think the Bengals feel?

You know. Whenever I start to feel bad for myself I always think, "At least I am not a Bengals fan."

Even today.

Posted · Report post

You know. Whenever I start to feel bad for myself I always think, "At least I am not a Bengals fan."

Even today.

Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Bills, Lions.

Posted · Report post

2004 - Chargers traded #1 to the Giants for #4, #65, next 1st, next 5th

house_do_want.jpg

Posted · Report post

2004 - Chargers traded #1 to the Giants for #4, #65, next 1st, next 5th, and 10,000 vicodins

house_do_want.jpg

Fixed.

Posted · Report post

There's no clear #1 according to most people, but all it takes is one team to fall in love with a player. I think Buffalo and Cam Newton may be the best bet.

I'd love to see us move down a couple of spots and pick up some additional picks, but who knows, maybe our staff and front office is in love with a player?

Posted · Report post

You forgot the 2001 Michael Vick/Tomlinson trade...

There just doesn't seem to be players of that caliber in this draft, so I don't expect a trade.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You forgot the 2001 Michael Vick/Tomlinson trade...

There just doesn't seem to be players of that caliber in this draft, so I don't expect a trade.

Edited, how could that one slip...thanks.