Photo
- - - - -

My Crystal Ball

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

My Crystal ball predicts, Carolina trades down with Minnesota, gets their 2nd this year and 2nd next year, they pick Cam Newton. Carolina picks Robert Quinn, who I think will still be there, other wise, they may trade down again and take Stephen Paea. They take, Kyle Rudolph in the 2nd, and in the 3rd round Carolina Takes Curtis Brown who has slid a bit.

#32 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

Still don't get the DE pick.

#33 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

I think a lot of people dont' know about Johnson; but, they do know that Brayton was a non-factor last year, Everette Brown, forget about it, being an every down player.

#34 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

Hardy?

#35 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

Dareus was a beast, even playing on a high ankle sprain and then blew up the combine. 3 year starter, winner and can play every spot on the line.

Games are won and lost at the LOS and our CB's and entire D gets better with a good DT.

PP excelled just as long as Dareus did. But I do agree that Dareus would help out a 3rd round CB a lot better than PP could help out a 3rd round DT. It does all start in the trenches and I don't want to have the worst interior D-line ever for long.

Dareus, Green, and PP are all in the neighborhood where I won't worry or complain a bit. Everybody else I'll be a little nervous. Newton and Fairley I will be super nervous.

I think your the poster who thinks Marshall will be back? I really don't think that's a good idea. Need to cut ties there. He's not a starter.

#36 Catalyst

Catalyst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:07 AM

Why the obsession with DE?

Yeah, I don't get why anyone wants us to take a DE with this pick. We're going to re-sign Johnson and Greg Hardy looks like a player. Not saying we couldn't stand to upgrade, but with the 1st overall pick?

If we don't go QB, it'll almost certainly be a DT. I'm thinking Dareus. I wouldn't touch Fairley.

#37 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

For the record, I prefer Green with our first pick. However, I've been having dreams lately of us trading down and taking Dareus at #3 or 5 and with the 2nd that comes in the deal taking Marvin Austin (at #35 or 37). Then using our 3rd (#65) on Luke Stocker. When I woke up from that, I was ok with it.

That #65 could just as easily be used on a CB or QB though (and/or the 3rd round comp pick). No WRs outside of our top pick though. Green has been the only one worth drafting at all, IMO, but Jones made himself a solid candidate if we were to trade down into the double digits of the first round.