Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

2011 Mock Offseason & Draft ~ DRAFT!

650 posts in this topic

But hey...

haters-gonna-hate-fat-dude-animated.gif

:D

Anyway, keep the picks a comin...

1 person likes this

With the 10th pick the Washington Redskins select Julio Jones WR Alabama.

With the 11th pick the Atlanta Falcons select Robert Quinn, DE UNC.

From DCK's PM

Vikings select Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri

BPA I take Dareus 10 times out of 10 over JJ. He's 2nd only to PP7 as my highest rated prospect (with Green 3rd). For the Rams (who didn't have a huge need at CB) Dareus is the #1 guy on their board.

Movin' along. Lions on the clock. :sifone:

Lions haven't been on today and didn't bother PMing me their board when they were around last night. Will give them a bit longer to come online but if not gonna have to pick for them. Any ideas on the pick? I was thinking OT would be the obvious pick but they got Matt Light in free agency. Any thoughts on who it should be?

I still agree with the OT pick. Light is like 150 years old. Some have been saying CB for them, but the top 2 are gone and I've been reading that (in real life) the Lions are way down on Jimmy Smith so I think OT is still the best pick for them. They need 2, anyway. And Smith or Solder or Costanzo or whoever you give them can work the right until Light retires next year, theoretically.

True but he was still the best OT for the Patriots last year. He buys them at least a year or two so they don't HAVE to go after an OT. I could still understand picking an OT if there is value there but I'm not really sure if there is as I haven't kept up with the OTs in this draft too much. And I don't know how big the Lions other needs are so who knows.

Lions are always BPA that meets a need.