Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the Joe the Plumber-type vetting?

120 posts in this topic

Posted

must be working!

Of course. He's a Republican. Ba dum psh!

(this is where Fiz posts some graph about more Democrats working than Republicans)

Posted

How do you know which?

I don't ... and never said I did.

Posted

^ From the We Care Outreach Ministry website.... sounds like a conservative establishment, quoting the Old Testament.

So you now have a problem with Christian (conservative) ministries providing to the poor and needy? Oh, that's the job of government ... I forgot.

Posted

So you now have a problem with Christian (conservative) ministries providing to the poor and needy? Oh, that's the job of government ... I forgot.

Where did you gather that I "have a problem" with them???

Oh, you just wanted a way to work that snappy little line in there. I admit, I slapped my knee

Posted

Where did you gather that I "have a problem" with them???

Oh, you just wanted a way to work that snappy little line in there. I admit, I slapped my knee

I do that with my man thing.

Posted

So "my knee" is your nickname for "venoms butt"?

Posted

So "my knee" is your nickname for "venoms butt"?

I don't take kindly to your daily besmirchings.

Posted

No. The Obama attack dogs were already released that day. McCain only used him as an example, too. Not as one specific human being Obama's plan would harm.

Then that was stupid of McCain to use that way him since he proved to be not entirely truthful abut things in his life.

Posted

Then that was stupid of McCain to use that way him since he proved to be not entirely truthful abut things in his life.

I'll agree with you there ...

Posted

yet it doesn't crack the top 10 stupidest things mccain did during the campaign.

you guys should've ran someone better.

Posted

yet it doesn't crack the top 10 stupidest things mccain did during the campaign.

agreement there, too

Posted

He wasn't a great campaigner, I'll give you that. I think he would have made a great president, though. Unlike Fluffo, he had a lifetime of training for the job. And five years in the hole, refusing to let those bastards break his spirit, told me everything I need to know about his character.

Now we have a guy in there who is all about himself. When things are going okay, you won't see the flaws. Most people want him to succeed and will do what it takes to get this sinking economy back afloat. When the press starts going after him, though, just watch. He'll start back up with that "I don't look like the other men on the currency" bullshit.