Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Where's the Joe the Plumber-type vetting?

120 posts in this topic

clearly, which is why they didn't know he wasn't a registered plumber or couldn't legally join a union in ohio.

And the ONLY way they found those things out was to go after him ...

1) Even if that's true about Joe, how would the media have known that without asking more questions than just simply taking his word?

2) How would the media (or you) know anything about her motivation at all, without asking more questions?

You and the media have made huge assumptions and have taken her at face value when they didn't Joe. Why is it different?

To be honest, I had to look up who y'all were talking about as my current work schedule makes it hard to keep up with the news. So take care with what you accuse me of making assumptions about.

Just perusing some sites, it seems there have been plenty of questions asked regarding her... so I don't understand your motivations here.

And have no fear, I'm sure the good folks at FAUX News have their "best" people on the job trying to find some dirt on the lady

To be honest, I had to look up who y'all were talking about as my current work schedule makes it hard to keep up with the news. So take care with what you accuse me of making assumptions about.

Just perusing some sites, it seems there have been plenty of questions asked regarding her... so I don't understand your motivations here.

And have no fear, I'm sure the good folks at FAUX News have their "best" people on the job trying to find some dirt on the lady

Who has asked the questions and what are they? What sites? Links? Take your time.

Like the "good folks" at the MSM who pounced on Joe immediately?

Chris Matthews got jealous when Obama kissed this woman. I suspect he'll dig into her like an Alabama tick.

maybe they did vet her but there's nothing to report because she didn't lie?

maybe they did vet her but there's nothing to report because she didn't lie?

No indication that they have ...

there never is if someone is telling the truth. news organizations don't announce "we did a background check and they check out fine." that's not news.

you don't think something other than "i bet she's a plant' would be on malkin or drudge by now? those types vet way faster than the msm.

there never is if someone is telling the truth. news organizations don't announce "we did a background check and they check out fine." that's not news.

you don't think something other than "i bet she's a plant' would be on malkin or drudge by now? those types vet way faster than the msm.

I want to know more, and we've not seen more. Anyone who dares challenge Obama becomes an open book. We've seen no independent info on her, and no indication that anyone at all has asked the questions or gotten the responses.

I've seen on blogs that people have done PeopleSearch and PeopleFinder and have found her, and that she has an address and telephone number ... now, I'm not taking that at face value that it's the same woman or that it's current information. I'd like Malkin, Drudge or the MSM to do at least a cursory inquiry to find out more about her story.

I want to know more, and we've not seen more.

Then write you congressman?

Really - talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.