Photo
- - - - -

Where's the Joe the Plumber-type vetting?

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#31 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

clearly, which is why they didn't know he wasn't a registered plumber or couldn't legally join a union in ohio.

And the ONLY way they found those things out was to go after him ...

#32 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

1) Even if that's true about Joe, how would the media have known that without asking more questions than just simply taking his word?
2) How would the media (or you) know anything about her motivation at all, without asking more questions?

You and the media have made huge assumptions and have taken her at face value when they didn't Joe. Why is it different?

To be honest, I had to look up who y'all were talking about as my current work schedule makes it hard to keep up with the news. So take care with what you accuse me of making assumptions about.

Just perusing some sites, it seems there have been plenty of questions asked regarding her... so I don't understand your motivations here.

And have no fear, I'm sure the good folks at FAUX News have their "best" people on the job trying to find some dirt on the lady

#33 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

To be honest, I had to look up who y'all were talking about as my current work schedule makes it hard to keep up with the news. So take care with what you accuse me of making assumptions about.

Just perusing some sites, it seems there have been plenty of questions asked regarding her... so I don't understand your motivations here.

And have no fear, I'm sure the good folks at FAUX News have their "best" people on the job trying to find some dirt on the lady

Who has asked the questions and what are they? What sites? Links? Take your time.

Like the "good folks" at the MSM who pounced on Joe immediately?

#34 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Chris Matthews got jealous when Obama kissed this woman. I suspect he'll dig into her like an Alabama tick.

#35 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

maybe they did vet her but there's nothing to report because she didn't lie?

#36 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:10 PM

maybe they did vet her but there's nothing to report because she didn't lie?

No indication that they have ...

#37 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:38 PM

there never is if someone is telling the truth. news organizations don't announce "we did a background check and they check out fine." that's not news.

you don't think something other than "i bet she's a plant' would be on malkin or drudge by now? those types vet way faster than the msm.

#38 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:45 PM

there never is if someone is telling the truth. news organizations don't announce "we did a background check and they check out fine." that's not news.

you don't think something other than "i bet she's a plant' would be on malkin or drudge by now? those types vet way faster than the msm.

I want to know more, and we've not seen more. Anyone who dares challenge Obama becomes an open book. We've seen no independent info on her, and no indication that anyone at all has asked the questions or gotten the responses.

I've seen on blogs that people have done PeopleSearch and PeopleFinder and have found her, and that she has an address and telephone number ... now, I'm not taking that at face value that it's the same woman or that it's current information. I'd like Malkin, Drudge or the MSM to do at least a cursory inquiry to find out more about her story.

#39 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:48 PM

lol at this entire thread

#40 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

I want to know more, and we've not seen more.

Then write you congressman?

Really - talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

#41 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

lol at this entire thread

Yes, because you have absolutely no ability to comprehend the concept of questions.

#42 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:11 PM

More and more, it's seeming like Panthers Lover doesn't want "fairness." She wants retribution for JTP's scheme being found out. I'm sure she would like nothing more than to find out that this lady was hand-picked by Obama's handlers or something...

#43 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

More and more, it's seeming like Panthers Lover doesn't want "fairness." She wants retribution for JTP's scheme being found out. I'm sure she would like nothing more than to find out that this lady was hand-picked by Obama's handlers or something...

You increasingly try to interject motives where there are none. All I have asked is whether anybody had or planned to ask questions. That is not too much to ask. Really ... it's not.

I saw her and Mrs. Thompson (who gave her the house) on Fox & Friends this morning and she seems sincere and genuine. I have never said I doubted her story. My question was about whether the media would even ask.

#44 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:59 AM

Sorry, I forgot the question mark. Really, I meant it as an honest question

#45 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

Is there a point to this thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.